Im in a terrible situation ??

mjrjj23

Hey everyone Im in a terrible stituation and I dont no what to do or even if I should do anything at all. I met a girl several months ago through a buddy of mine, its his sister in law. For the longest time me and her where really good friends and I never pursued anything because she had a boyfriend but there was definitly an attraction between us. Her sister kept telling me that she would really like it if me and her sister went out because she thought I was a great guy (which I really am) I would talk to her sister all the time and she would tell me about conversations she would have with the sister and law and it was looking very promising. me and the girl always got along real good and she's everything I could possibly want out of a girl, and there was always flirting. Now one night about a month ago the two of us where hanging out by there place bout an hour away and her and her sis told me to jus stay the night so i didn't have to drive home. So I stayed and alot of things happened between the two of us. Pretty much everything but sex, well me like a real dumba$$ told my buddy what happened. Well he went and told one guy that knows her and she found out that I was telling people and she's furious with me, she won't talk to me (haven't tried, her sis told me she wouldn't right now) and I can't stand it. I feel so terrible that I said something but I dont no what to do now. Should I just wait for her to contact me or should I make an attempt to talk to her. I don't want to lose this friendship AT ALL. I no I messed up somebody help me fix it

Well if you don't try to talk to her to at least appologize she's gonna think you're a douchebag. That you fooled around with her, told your buddy and never talked to her again after that.

I say try calling her to appologize (and yeah there's a big chance she wont accept it), but at least you would have done the mature thing to acknowledge your f**k up, and that may count for something when she calms down.

• Author
Well if you don't try to talk to her to at least appologize she's gonna think you're a douchebag. That you fooled around with her, told your buddy and never talked to her again after that.

I say try calling her to appologize (and yeah there's a big chance she wont accept it), but at least you would have done the mature thing to acknowledge your f**k up, and that may count for something when she calms down.

I did that allready. As soon as I found out that she knew I apologized. I sent her a text cause I knew she wouldn't answer the phone and I knew she would read the text. This was just so unlike me and I have an enormous amount of respect for this girl that i can't even believe I done that. I'm as upset with myself just as much as I am that she's not talking to me because I know what kinda guy I am and this was the exact opposite. This girl means a ton to me and its sucking not being able to talk to her

I did that allready. As soon as I found out that she knew I apologized. I sent her a text cause I knew she wouldn't answer the phone and I knew she would read the text. This was just so unlike me and I have an enormous amount of respect for this girl that i can't even believe I done that. I'm as upset with myself just as much as I am that she's not talking to me because I know what kinda guy I am and this was the exact opposite. This girl means a ton to me and its sucking not being able to talk to her

Ok, well texting her cuz she wouldn't answer the phone was the only thing you could do. Its good that you at least did that. I suggest you just leave it alone for a few days and then try calling her, and if then she wont answer your call, that's it, that's all you can do.

I dunno, yeah what you did wasn't the gentleman thing to do, but I'm sure she told a girlfriend or 2 of her own about her adventures* and when she calms down, she may realize that and be more forgiving.

(*Disclaimer:..I'm only making that assumption based on my behavior as well as that of most of my single gals behavior) ;)

Flowers. Follow-up with a phone call. If she won't talk to you, then flowers the next day, followed by a phone call. if she won't talk to you, then flowers the next day, followed by a phone call.

Repeat until either you get tired of sending flowers or she talks to you on the phone.

And next time? Keep your mouth shut. But - you already know that!