Need on strange situation!

maxell87

Well, maybe not so strange, but here goes lol

Met a girl at a college show (i'm in a band), she gave ME her phone number (that never happens lol) and said that she and her friends wanted to hang out. We had other things to do, and couldn't, but later on I texted her a couple times and the next day, she calls after answearing a text!

So I talk (with my bandmates whispering instructions like 'END THE CALL, IT GIVES YOU POWER" and "ASK HER IF SHE'S NAKED") ........argh that didn't help lol

So we talked for about 5 minutes or so, and I told her we had to go or something - and she said :Give me a call sometime!" and of course i said I would.

She's about 6 HOURS away, in college, and i'm out of college (and 2 years removed from a devestating long term break up)

not sure what to do, 6 hours is quite a distance and we've probably said about 500 words or less to each other.

No i'm not a player, a jerk, or anything like that. Yes, I'm single.

When do I call her back? She called 3 days ago, i was thinking about calling tonite or tommorow.

Frankly, I think the game playing is a waste of time. She gave you her number, it's up to you what happens with it. If you're interested in her, there's no reason to wait around to talk to her. Just freaking call her already. If you're not that interested, don't call. People can read other people well enough. If you're desperate (and I don't think you are), waiting around to make the call isn't going to help your cause any. On the flipside, if you're not desperate, calling her immediately isn't going to scare her away. Just call her already.

Honestly You need to ask yourself is this girl that is 600 miles away worth it ? Seriously there is no way it would work out for you. To travel 600 miles to see her ? I think you should try to find a girl that is closer to you or continue talking to this girl as a friend and if there is a show close to her then hit her up.. It would be a huge inconvenience being that far apart.