Did I massage her "area" right....?

lonelywanderer_2

lonelywanderer_2

Well basically I was recently on holiday and I met a really nice girl. Trouble was that we only had 3 days so it would be difficult to have "fun"together in such a short space of time before we never saw each other again.

However, the second night we were lying on the beach, in the company of friends,and she lay down next to me and gently took my hand and put it on her inner thigh. To be honest I haven't got much experience with these things but she definitely had- she was much better and natural at pleasing me than any other girls had been in the past. Having kept it still there for 30 seconds I began to explore (though over her trousers only). She didn't seem to mind me having my hand there, and I even went so far as to began to massage her "area", but i could not talk to her (about satisfaction or whether she even felt through the trousers what I was doing) because our friends were around. On the other hand, she did not want to let me under the trousers.

So in the end, I never found out whether what I was doing worked, turned her on, gave her pleasure, or simply felt like there was a small hamster wriggling around near her "area" and was giving her a minor discomfort. I can say that I personally did not find it very fun as she had quite tight fitting trousers so I couldn't massage very well, especially being in an awkward position.

So please, ladies, or guys if u have ever done this before, tell me whether it was the right or wrong move, or should have I just kept my hand still there. In the end it didn't work out between us for complicated reasons but I just wanted to know. Thanks.:rolleyes:

Alternate firm and light pressure, move your hand in a slight circle and undulate your index finger.

Well that's what I'd do, the ladies might be able to give you a better idea.