LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Why did he cum so fast?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Old 25th August 2008, 11:59 PM   #1

Unhappy Why did he cum so fast?

Hi, I'm new! Hope everyone can help with my situation.

I've been having a crush on this guy that I work with for the past year and half (we've known each other for almost 2 years now) and I wasn't quite sure of how he felt about me because of the mixed messages. He's one of those guys that is HARD to read. He never gives off any signs. We flirt often at work but only between us two. I had my share of doubts and also the tendency to give myself a hard time, telling myself he doesn't feel the same way. One day, we ended up kissing about a month ago (that was nice) and nothing else after that. Just recently, he and I got a little too close to each other and we got all hot and bothered. He and I both wanted it then and there. It was in the heat of the moment and it was awesome. The kissing and touching did it for us...

That day, we got all hot and bothered and started kissing each other again. This time, it was a passionate and long kiss. We were just about to go in for the kill when both of our pants were off... before anything happened, I jacked him a little bit and he told me to stop, he might cum. I didn't listen and didn't think he would because being that he's experienced (I just know) he wouldn't have cum that fast... now would he? Before we did anything (only after I stroked him a few times), he said he was cumming and he did. It was a little disappointing at first because I didn't know what to think.

Did I scare him? Was he too aroused? Why did he cum so fast? Should I be worried that he doesn't like me afterall?
sinlovehurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 12:03 AM   #2
Established Member

Yeah.. that must be it...

He doesn't like you so he made himself cum extra fast to get it over with.
Mahatma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 12:06 AM   #3

ur just to hot to handle there little lady
Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 12:10 AM   #4
Established Member

Journal Entries: 38
Quote:
Why did he cum so fast?
Combination of libido, a new partner and stimulation. Ever had a guy you're really hot for stroke your clitoris in knowing way while inserting another finger inside you? Um, squirt

It's all normal. He's telling you how he's responding to you. That's a good sign.
carhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 12:12 AM   #5
Established Member

There isn't much in the world that is more erotic and pleasing than getting dirty with a new girl hes crazy about. Generally alot of men (particularly those who have the problem you described)"please" themselves before getting into the situation you and he were in. Generally once the newness wears off the problem fades and he can last alot longer.

Some people do truely have a premature ejaculation problem, but for most people its as I said above. If it is Pre-ejac then it won't get better. I'd give him 2-3 more chances atleast and if it gets zero percent better then you have to decide if the relationship is worth it to you.
bobdole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 6:14 AM   #6
Established Member

hey with my ex i have to please myself befo seeing him.. i can cumjust through kissing him..seriously
Old 26th August 2008, 7:10 AM   #7
Established Member

The exact same situation happened to me before (except I was the guy).

This girl kept teasing me all day. I didn't really like her but it was fun anyway.

I bumped into her on my way to the bathroom and she started to rub my penis. I wanted her to stop so I came really fast. I think I sent her a pretty clear message, which is pretty what you got here as well.
JoeNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 7:44 AM   #8
Established Member

Did I scare him? Was he too aroused? Why did he cum so fast? Should I be worried that he doesn't like me afterall?

No.. no you didn't scare him off.. he was just too excited.. he likes you don't worry about it.. he was too sexually aroused to handle it..

It happened to me a few times.. this guy (MM - 38 yr old) I met on a trip.. told me he never cheated on his W and would never... we had a little chat.. I invited him to my room... he was there 5 minutes later.. we were standing there... we kissed.. and he touched my breasts.. I barely touched him.. and he came all over my leg.. he was too excited.. we were 'strangers', it was hot.. we were just too aroused... the 'rush' was incredible.. but it didn't last..

And another time, this one was 25... same thing.. he came right away..

So age is not a factor IMO.. it's just the 'excitement' and the 'newness' I guess..
Lizzie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 11:18 AM   #9

Thanks for the input everyone...

Well to clear up a few things.... he was the one that initiated everything first. The touching and the kissing. We just both got pretty hot and heavy with each other after that (for granted, I liked him! it was hard to say NO then and there) but it is nice to get dirty with someone you've longed for a while (I've developed a crush for over a year already!).

I just didn't know how he would react or respond to me because like I said, this guy is HARD to read! I was excited, I'm sure he was too but even with an experienced guy, I was scratching my head...

So, this guy is responding positively to me? (I hope to hear from a guy's point of view). Thanks
sinlovehurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 11:33 AM   #10
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinlovehurts View Post
Thanks for the input everyone...

Well to clear up a few things.... he was the one that initiated everything first. The touching and the kissing. We just both got pretty hot and heavy with each other after that (for granted, I liked him! it was hard to say NO then and there) but it is nice to get dirty with someone you've longed for a while (I've developed a crush for over a year already!).

I just didn't know how he would react or respond to me because like I said, this guy is HARD to read! I was excited, I'm sure he was too but even with an experienced guy, I was scratching my head...

So, this guy is responding positively to me? (I hope to hear from a guy's point of view). Thanks
I'm a guy. How old is this gent? You say he's experienced? I say phooey!

I don't care if you're the hottest woman on the planet, if you're a guy who's been touched by - let alone had sex with - women then NO WAY a heavy makeout session with a few seconds of stroking would make you cum, no way, no chance.

He's either a premature ejaculator, which I can't speak to, but must suck, or he had no experience at all with being intimate with women and simply hasn't built up a minor level of tolerance for an attractive woman touching him.

That's my point of view.

Signed, guy who's dating a perfect 10 knockout model and doesn't cum the second she touches me.....
BrooklynBridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 11:36 AM   #11

He was really hot for you that's why.

It has happened to me many times with men the first time. In fact with some men they would cum just from making out. It happens, they get super excited and BAM!

If you start dating him and it happens all the time then it's a different story then that means he suffers from premature ejac.
Tomcat33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 11:44 AM   #12
Established Member

Hes a one pump chump

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." edison
nopainnogain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 11:58 AM   #13

Quote:
one pump chump
good one!

Quote:
I don't care if you're the hottest woman on the planet, if you're a guy who's been touched by - let alone had sex with - women then NO WAY a heavy makeout session with a few seconds of stroking would make you cum, no way, no chance.

I like how some men talk about this as if they know exactly why this happens and as if they had experience with it other than their own!

I am telling you it does happen and no they are not "premies".

That's where your lack of sexual experience shows, it's not about being a perfect 10 woman it is about pushing the right buttons for you sexually speaking. Very different thing. Something you sadly and clearly have not experienced in your "perfect 10" world.
Old 26th August 2008, 12:05 PM   #14
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat33 View Post
good one!
That's where your lack of sexual experience shows, it's not about being a perfect 10 woman it is about pushing the right buttons for you sexually speaking. Very different thing. Something you sadly and clearly have not experienced in your "perfect 10" world.
Pushing the right buttons for me is not having ANYONE touching me for a few seconds and me blowing a load on her hand....I can't imagine having a passionate makeout session at work in a hidden room and clothes start coming off and we're about to have intense secret sex and boom, bust a nut on her hand, I would be mortified to be honest with you.

But hey, to each is own.....if that kind of thing turns you on Tomcat, good for you, but I can't imagine that you'd be into that every time you spontaneous have a passionate session that ends before it even really gets started.....
BrooklynBridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 12:15 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBridge View Post
Pushing the right buttons for me is not having ANYONE touching me for a few seconds and me blowing a load on her hand....I can't imagine having a passionate makeout session at work in a hidden room and clothes start coming off and we're about to have intense secret sex and boom, bust a nut on her hand, I would be mortified to be honest with you.

But hey, to each is own.....if that kind of thing turns you on Tomcat, good for you, but I can't imagine that you'd be into that every time you spontaneous have a passionate session that ends before it even really gets started.....
Actually that would turn me on. I'm a bit of perv though. I like a man who can be carefree and really let his guard down.

And if you read what I said in the other post I said if it happens one time or a couple of times at the beginning it is just the excitement and novelty of first times, if it happens regularly it clearly means the man has a premature ejaculation problem and no that does not turn me on.

I think you are too insecure to allow yourself to be that carefree with a woman sexually on first time basis and you guard yourself too much for fear of looking foolish. Sounds like you'd be a barrell of fun in bed...

Last edited by Tomcat33; 26th August 2008 at 12:18 PM..