Uncertainty

jacinda

I met a new guy a few weeks ago. We have been going on dates a couple of times per week and get along famously. We're not officially a couple yet but I can see that coming. We met on a dating site and I notice that he still logs onto the site several times a week. I am pretty sure he is not seeing anyone else. Im not and have no desire to. I log onto the site because I get alot of messages on there but since I've met this guy Im not interested in other guys. Should I be worried about this? He seems to like me alot and we are very compatible in a lot of ways.

I met a new guy a few weeks ago. We have been going on dates a couple of times per week and get along famously. We're not officially a couple yet but I can see that coming. We met on a dating site and I notice that he still logs onto the site several times a week. I am pretty sure he is not seeing anyone else. Im not and have no desire to. I log onto the site because I get alot of messages on there but since I've met this guy Im not interested in other guys. Should I be worried about this? He seems to like me alot and we are very compatible in a lot of ways.

Don't assume he is not seeing anyone else, most people using these sites keep all options open since they assume most others are as well. This results in everyone courting a ton of people and not focusing on just one since they assume everyone else is doing the same and could fly off at any moment. If you truly want to pursue an exclusive relationship with him you should convey that to him now, I have no doubt he is still looking. Online dating is a messy affair when it comes to this.

Tryng2Trust08

I have done some online dating, and I wouldnt see any harm in him still checking into the site especially since you have only known him for a few weeks. I would keep myself guarded if I were you because some people do date multiple people. Just see how things go, give it a few more weeks or another month and if it gets to the point where he keeps signing in or you are suspicious he is going out on other dates just ask him non chalantly, or maybe jokingly like "Do you stilll go on that site". And let him know what you want out of your relationship with him and see what he says.

At this point I wouldnt be alarmed though.