To clean or not to clean...

Daria

Most men have their own unique housekeeping standards. My boyfriend is far from being a slob, and in fact he prides himself at being "neat", but parts of his house (i.e., bathroom) are somewhat scary.

I don't want to hurt his feelings, nor do I want to take on a role of a housekeeper for him, but does anyone know of a tactful way to tell him that it would be sanitary to scrub the bathtub once in a while?

Go home when you know he wants you to stay, and when he asks you why, tell him you need to take a shower, when he asks why you dont take one there, tell him what you just told us, he'll get the hint......:o)

Most men have their own unique housekeeping standards. My boyfriend is far from being a slob, and in fact he prides himself at being "neat", but parts of his house (i.e., bathroom) are somewhat scary. I don't want to hurt his feelings, nor do I want to take on a role of a housekeeper for him, but does anyone know of a tactful way to tell him that it would be sanitary to scrub the bathtub once in a while?

Sounds like VERY good advice!!!

Go home when you know he wants you to stay, and when he asks you why, tell him you need to take a shower, when he asks why you dont take one there, tell him what you just told us, he'll get the hint......:o)