Looking for Advice

Shortly I'm gonna be visiting my girlfriend for the weekend. We're both excited as always. Problem I always face with this is the fear what if something happens.. you know.. sex?

It's not that I'm worried about. But rather the way I look, my body, I'm overweight and I am embarassed. She's skinny and very beautiful. Any advice?

A person should not love you for your sex,looks,money, or anything of the sort. If you are that worried sit her down and talk to her. See how she feels. If she judges you it is not true love.

Shortly I'm gonna be visiting my girlfriend for the weekend. We're both excited as always. Problem I always face with this is the fear what if something happens.. you know.. sex? It's not that I'm worried about. But rather the way I look, my body, I'm overweight and I am embarassed. She's skinny and very beautiful. Any advice?

YOU WRITE: "Problem I always face with this is the fear what if something happens.. you know.. sex?"

So how have you dealt with this problem previously?

Let her know how much weight you've lost and about the program you're on the further reduce. Maybe you can put off the sex until you get down to fighting weight.

How long has it been since she's seen you? She's got to know generally what you look like unless you haven't seen her in a very very long time.