how to make a girl feel special?

loveinlife

What does she like? What type of person is she? Unfortunately, the specifics of what it takes to make someone feel special vary from person to person. I dated one girl whose idea of feeling special was a fancy dinner by candlelight, and another who loved dressing sexy and going to strip clubs (to watch other girls strip. Yeah, I know. I was one lucky man).

Point being, the things she's into and the kind of person she is will really dictate the answer to your question. Figure out what she likes, and then figure out a way to deliver it that she hasn't had before. It's all about putting a new twist on things.

what do you guys/girls think i can do to make the girl im dating to feel special?

hum.. let's see:

Try to show and offer something that she never been offered... like a brand new thousand dollar bill..

Make sure you don't call her the wrong name..

Make her think she is special and never let her know you are interested in her best friend..

Never tell her you're not picky..

Never show her you're bored... 'yawning' is a no-no

Seriously... I say compliment her.. on her clothes, the way she looks.. etc... just be nice.. don't overdo it.. you would look like a desperate loser.. just be 'normally nice'..

LovehateLove

If you have to try and make a girl feel special then you are with an incompatible woman. People think that in order to have a successful relationship you have to work hard and try to make things work. IMO, if you have to do these things then you are with the wrong woman and need to find the right woman for you. The chemistry between me and my SO makes both of us feel special. It’s the little things that make her feel special, hugs, kisses, making her breakfast in the morning, helping her with her paperwork when she comes home, running her a nice bath and having plenty of sex especially in the summer. It comes as second nature to me. But also don’t forget yourself in a relationship; make sure your woman is making you feel special too. There’s nothing worse than giving and giving and having nothing in return. It’s not a case of “I’ll scratch your back, if you scratch mine”, but a relationship is a two way system and when one end is not functioning in a synchronized fashion with the other end, that’s when relationships break down.