No time

Sweetness

I have this problem, my boyfriend and I have been dating for six months now but I think I have only seen him 10 times even during those times its for something like not more than an hour.He doesn't live that far from my home but it feels like i'm in a long distance relationship.I've talked to him abou it but he tells me that he doesn't know why he can't see me.He prefers being with his friends than with me & I just don't understand that.What should I do and according to you do you think he really loves me because he told me that he does.

Anybody who prefers being with his friends over you either does not love you in a very special way, has gotten over the passionate stage of the relationship, does not enjoy your company as much as his friends, has got someone else on the side...maybe two or three, or is trying to give you a message (hint, no, it's been a LOT more than a hint).

If I had been dating someone and they told me they preferred being with their friends over me, it would be over.

You have been dating him six months and you've only seen him about 10 times. Well, let's see, that's 1.6 times per month. I'm really sorry but I don't think he hardly qualifies as an acquaintance, much less a "boyfriend." I vacuum my house more often than you see your "boyfriend."

I'm really sorry to break this to you on the World Wide Web in front of hundreds of millions of people but you have been deceiving yourself in a major way. You don't have a "boyfriend" and what you have is pretty sorry.

To answer you question, not only does he not love you but he has no respect or consideration for you or your feelings whatsoever. Please try to develop those things for yourself so you won't ever put up with this kind of treatment again.

Your post makes me feel so sad.

Get over this guy, whatever we can classify him as, cease playing games with yourself, and find someone who enjoys your company, likes to be with you at least as much as his friends, and makes you feel special like a woman should feel.

And don't screw around with your head like this again. I could see you doing this for a month or two, but six months is a long time to think you have a boyfriend when you DON'T!

When you're dating a guy, and particularly when you start calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend, if you have no feeling that he cares for you, if you have to ask the world if the think he loves you because you really don't know and if he prefers doing other things over being with you, get out of there fast.