If 2 people agree to have no strings attached sex...is that ok instead of dating?

Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss

Say if a girl i like and i agreed to this but didnt want a relationship..is that something that is ok to do?

as long as you dont put yourself in danger, both partners feel the same, you practise safe sex and you dont have destructive reasons that make you want to do this then sure, go for it.

i couldnt, i would always have to have some questionable underlying reason for that and i never felt good about myself as a result so i learned not to do that, but if the above all apply then you arent me

why do you ask though, you dont sound sure yourself

• Author
Brady_to_Moss
as long as you dont put yourself in danger, both partners feel the same, you practise safe sex and you dont have destructive reasons that make you want to do this then sure, go for it.

i couldnt, i would always have to have some questionable underlying reason for that and i never felt good about myself as a result so i learned not to do that, but if the above all apply then you arent me

why do you ask though, you dont sound sure yourself

Well i think its ok...this girl just seems as if shes done it alot before so i am not sure what to do.

Well i think its ok...this girl just seems as if shes done it alot before so i am not sure what to do.

can you clarify that a bit more please?

It's okay to do. Just make sure you use protections if she's "been around the block."

MD

xpaperxcutx

Actually make sure you see her STD test results before you stick it in her.

And if you're all for the FWB thing, all the power to you. Just don't fall for her and expect her to be exclusive with you. Most likely you'll have to start using your hands again.

i am no expert on relationships, but i can only think of how a no strings attached works in the way it is inteded but that is limited to prostitutes. but if you like this girl then you express that through sex, arnt you basically trying to do everything but admit to a relationship? idk seems a little like getting pregnant so not to have a period..