For the ladies - Is it true ladies love country boys?

iceknite

Well is it true? I don't really consider myself a big cowboy or anything like that but I do like country music and I do live very similarly to country boys so I might be pretty close. Well Im 17 years old so Im asking the ladies of all ages if you find country boys sexier, worse or about the same as regular guys? And is it sexier at younger age like me or maybe only into the twenties or something?

curiousnycgirl
Well is it true? I don't really consider myself a big cowboy or anything like that but I do like country music and I do live very similarly to country boys so I might be pretty close. Well Im 17 years old so Im asking the ladies of all ages if you find country boys sexier, worse or about the same as regular guys? And is it sexier at younger age like me or maybe only into the twenties or something?

What exactly is living similarly to country boys? What does that mean?! I am an east coast/big city girl - I value good conversation and intelligence above all - generally speaking people who speak slowly bore me, but I am able to get past that.

I will however tell you I find dimestore cowboys to be totally ridiculous - you know the guys who wear the hat and boots, but don't know one end of a horse from another!

• Author

well I live in a relatively small town, next to a farm. I don't like rap or pop or any of that popular music, i would never want to live in a big city like NY or LA and I'd rather drive a pick-up truck over a sports car. Is that specific enough for ya?

Nothing against country boy.. but they're not my style.. I hate country... I would never live on a farm... (don't like the smell)..

I don't like anything that is 'country'...

but there are good people in the country... :)

well I live in a relatively small town, next to a farm. I don't like rap or pop or any of that popular music, i would never want to live in a big city like NY or LA and I'd rather drive a pick-up truck over a sports car. Is that specific enough for ya?

Sorry bro no one is gonna be attracted to that except fat trailer trash.

• Author

Well I know for a fact that there are very hot women that like country boys not just fat trailer trash. Actually a girl Im trying to date lives in a trailer park but she is far from trailer trash.

I can tell you with certainty that there is a female societal subset which absolutely loves a certain country boy who happens to be from Australia, sings country music, and is married to a famous actress ;)

I would highly advise single men who enjoy aroused women to attend his concerts. No hat necessary. OP, yeah, that's you :)

Myself, I can look out the door and see almonds in one direction and , omg, crikey, is that bull humping the horse again?? :D Anyway, living in the country doesn't make one a "country boy".

As agriculture and ranching are big here, there are a lot of country girls and guys and, yeah, they get together. Me, I stick to the sheep :D

The advice is last. OP, be yourself. If you're at home on a horse with chaps and spurs and a rope, go with that. I see my rancher friends ride by all the time. They're working. It's who they are. Be who you are. Into your life the right girl will appear :)

Prodigal Princess

Not all country boys are alike. They tend to fall into 2 categories, in my experience: blue-blood and trash.

The blue-bloods are a great catch because they come from established farming familes and are educated, well mannered and down to earth. I prefer them to city boys as they seem to have a natural charm about them and treat women with respect.

I wouldn't touch the trash with a pitchfork.