Foreign-country girl

I recently met a girl at a couple of parties with our class at the university. We are now finished at school and ready to get a job. The girl I met is a foreign-exchange student, and she told me she will try and get a job in her home-country. If that doesn't work she will get a job here. Of course I told her that i hope she will get a job here.

I think we had pretty good chemistry, we danced, talked and had fun the whole evening at both parties. I have never met a girl that has showed me so much interest through body language before (which I think also has to do with her culture). She is very fascinated by my country, and the nature, and I told her everything she wanted to know. She is very attractive, and there was another guy that constantly tried to "steal" her from me at the first party while we were dancing. I couldn't let that happen so I had to watch out and take her back. Eventually he gave up.

At the second night I followed her home at the end, while we held around each other, talking and stroking each others. At her doorstep I tried to hint that maybe we should go in. I don't know if she got the hint, but she said thanks for tonight and we hugged, and then split.

Earlier she asked for my email and phone number, and our "deal" now is that she will contact me and tell me how things are going. She told me she does not like to spend a lot of time in front of the computer, so I should not expect to hear from her every day. She will let me know if she's coming back here. I also know she recently broke up with her ex boyfriend, and this is something that should be taken into consideration.

It's now ten days since the party and I haven't heard anything from her. I think that is a little bit disappointing. Also, the problem is that I found her phone number/email at the internet, but I don't know if its the correct one. I have found her facebook-page though. So, what do you think? Is there any reason for me to be disappointed that I haven't heard anything from her yet? Should I contact her (on facebook)?

Contacting her on Facebook is the best way to go. It's casual and won't put any pressure on her. She is probably reluctant to get into a relationship if she knows that she is going to go back to her own country. If you guys have only seen each other a couple of times I'm sure you can't expect her to stay in your country for you. I would give her some space and let her figure out what she wants to do.

Yeah but she already said she is not online a lot so why hold your breath on facebook? what continent is she from (I don't want to put you on the spot and make you tell us her country) reason I ask is because some cultures are laid back about how agressive a guy is about pursuing a girl and it's cool do to do so aggresively. I say go on a limb and call her so what if it's the wrong number that is one calling card you will keep until you get the right number right? but if she is from a stirct culture maybe don't call her

• Author

I am from scandinavia, and she is from one of the latin speaking countries in southern Europe. I'm not sure what you mean about strict though.

Oh, and I almost forgot: I sent her a txt on one of the numbers I found and got no response.

Also, the same day as she became listed as "no longer in a relationship" on facebook she also changed her name. This is strange..