Bar chicks worth banging, not worth dating

Tomcat33

Ok so I seem to see this type of advice from men, to other men looking to settle down but who seem to get a lot of easy lays instead, that goes a little something like this:

"Don't settle for the easy lays you can get from a bar, steer clear from forming a long term relationship with these types of women BUT until you do meet the right girl, keep banging them anyway"

WTF?!?!?

I am extremely curious to see what the rationale is behind this way of thinking. I seem to see this kind of double standard a LOT and for once I would like to hear a good argument that makes sense in terms of how this type of advice even makes sense.

When you as a guy tell another guy to sleep with chicks that he can bang easily at bars until he can get a "good" woman worth keeping but to not plan a long term relationship with "those" types of women, then what exactly is your message here? and What makes men think that a guy that bangs a lot of chicks at bars is what a good woman wants?

How do you justify telling a guy to do and BE exactly what you tell him to stay away from in terms of "undesirable mates" for long term potential?

Lookingforward
Ok so I seem to see this type of advice from men, to other men looking to settle down but who seem to get a lot of easy lays instead, that goes a little something like this:

"Don't settle for the easy lays you can get from a bar, steer clear from forming a long term relationship with these types of women BUT until you do meet the right girl, keep banging them anyway"

WTF?!?!?

I am extremely curious to see what the rationale is behind this way of thinking. I seem to see this kind of double standard a LOT and for once I would like to hear a good argument that makes sense in terms of how this type of advice even makes sense.

When you as a guy tell another guy to sleep with chicks that he can bang easily at bars until he can get a "good" woman worth keeping but to not plan a long term relationship with "those" types of women, then what exactly is your message here? and What makes men think that a guy that bangs a lot of chicks at bars is what a good woman wants?

How do you justify telling a guy to do and BE exactly what you tell him to stay away from in terms of "undesirable mates" for long term potential?

Stop reading my mind tc...........

was just thinking.... where does one go to find a "date" these days? if you go to a bar as a single female is it assumed you're just looking for a ONS ?

WTF?!?!?

The person is advising his guy friend or whatever, how to find a good partner, not how to actually be a good partner.

Trialbyfire

Well, if it makes it a more even standard, I don't consider bar guys, relationship material, either.

Lookingforward
Well, if it makes it a more even standard, I don't consider bar guys, relationship material, either.

nope - and I'm not particularly fond of drinkers per se anyway ......

It's not just bars because you can meet a good woman at a bar but there are banging chicks and there are marrying chicks and a smart man knows the difference.

It's not just bars because you can meet a good woman at a bar but there are banging chicks and there are marrying chicks and a smart man knows the difference.

That's right, Wogs!

You can find a skanky ho in a church, and a very good woman in a bar.

And because wasting your life away as a monk while searching for one of the low percentage of partners that would click with you is just no fun. Some people are mature enough to realize that others have pasts and don't necessarily make a person's sexual experience their defining characteristic.

• Author

Ok thanks for the response people but that was not the question AT ALL.

BUENG1 got what I was saying, thanks for paying attention!

If you want to go argue about what a bar is good for please pick another thread, that is not what I am asking here.

The question is:

how do you advise a guy to go out there and bang every chick he can before he finds the right woman, and also tell him to DISPRESPECT these very women he must sleep with when he is telling that same man to basically DISRESPECT HIMSELF.

why would you advise a man to be a slut and in the same breath tell him do not settle for a slut. WHERE is the logic in that what kind standard is that?

Someone please explain that.

PS it doesn't matter where you meet a good woman a good man,a bar is not necessarily a bad place to meet ALL bad people, good people go to bars too. that wasn't the point so please stay on topic.

So let's focus on the question please and thanks.

LF yes that may be assumed but it's up to each individual to show what they are really all about right? ;)

• Author
And because wasting your life away as a monk while searching for one of the low percentage of partners that would click with you is just no fun. Some people are mature enough to realize that others have pasts and don't necessarily make a person's sexual experience their defining characteristic.

Ok thanks for your mature assesment I am sure a lot of men DO think like you and don't have that double standard but then you would not qualify as one of the men I am speaking of in my OP.

Lookingforward

If you want to go argue about what a bar is good for please pick another thread, that is not what I am asking here.

The question is:

how do you advise a guy to go out there and bang every chick he can before he finds the right woman, and also tell him to DISPRESPECT these very women he must sleep with when he is telling that same man to basically DISRESPECT HIMSELF.

why would you advise a man to be a slut and in the same breath tell him do not settle for a slut. WHERE is the logic in that what kind standard is that?

PS it doesn't matter where you meet a good woman a good man,a bar is not necessarily a bad place to meet ALL bad people, good people go to bars too. that wasn't the point so please stay on topic.

LF yes that may be assumed but it's up to each individual to show what they are really all about right? ;)

who told you men were logical ?

This is why you don't get it, because this interpretation is waaaay off. A guy having consentual casual sex with another woman who is willing to "bang" isn't disrespecting her, he's providing what they both want. And I hate to break it to you, but I can't really say that I've ever felt that I've disrespected myself in having a mutual casual sex encounter.

• Author
who told you men were logical ?

.................................................. (:lmao:)

I am laughing on the inside ;)

The question is:

I got what you're saying.. there are no logic.. it's a HUGE double standard.. men wants sluts in their bedroom but a saint to have their kids... that's why most men cheat..

and I think most men would looove to be sluts... :laugh:

• Author
This is why you don't get it, because this interpretation is waaaay off. A guy having consentual casual sex with another woman who is willing to "bang" isn't disrespecting her, he's providing what they both want. And I hate to break it to you, but I can't really say that I've ever felt that I've disrespected myself in having a mutual casual sex encounter.

A guy who says "I won't settle with a skank I slept with at a bar IS disrespecting her" if she was good enough to sleep with until someone better comes along then by HIS own logic she should be good enough to date.

THAT's what YOU don't get. As I said if you don't adhere to that mentality then what are you arguing about here, this doesn't pertain to you...

so stop arguing with me because you are off topic. Read my opening post because you didn't get it.

that's why most men cheat..

Would it be too presumptuous of me to say this should be rephrased as:

"that's why most of the men that cheat end up cheating"? Rather than a global assessment that most of the men in the world cheat...

• Author
I got what you're saying.. there are no logic.. it's a HUGE double standard.. men wants sluts in their bedroom but a saint to have their kids... that's why most men cheat..

and I think most men would looove to be sluts... :laugh:

Thank you someone who gets it. YEAH that's just it, there is no logic to that way of thinking but I would welcome ONE measily guy one guy who is man enough to explaing the logic.

Never gonna happen is it? ;)

So how does a man know the difference and how soon after meeting a woman does he make that judgement?

It does seem that a majority of people see bars as just a source of one night stands though, sometimes I think that just by being at a bar guys assume that you're easy.

A guy who says "I won't settle with a skank I slept with at a bar IS disrespecting her" if she was good enough to sleep with until someone better comes along then by HIS own logic she should be good enough to date.

THAT's what YOU don't get. As I said if you don't adhere to that mentality then what are you arguing about here, this doesn't pertain to you...

so stop arguing with me because you are off topic. Read my opening post because you didn't get it.

I am on topic, just because you feel this doesn't relate to me doesn't mean I dont have an opinion on the matter.

Why are you placing the power to disrespect a woman solely on the man? Doesn't a woman who "bangs" guys from bars rather set herself for disrespect by her actions? The man was just a player in her own self-disrespecting game.

Though I still don't believe women who bang all feel so disrespected. Keep the store closed if you get resentful of men shopping.

Would it be too presumptuous of me to say this should be rephrased as:

"that's why most of the men that cheat end up cheating"? Rather than a global assessment that most of the men in the world cheat...

No.. I stand by my post.. MOST if not ALL men would cheat given the opportunity and if he was absolutely sure his partner would NEVER find out..

No.. I stand by my post.. MOST if not ALL men would cheat given the opportunity and if he was absolutely sure his partner would NEVER find out..

OK, fair enough. Sorry to soil your post ;)

• Author
I am on topic, just because you feel this doesn't relate to me doesn't mean I dont have an opinion on the matter.

Why are you placing the power to disrespect a woman solely on the man? Doesn't a woman who "bangs" guys from bars rather set herself for disrespect by her actions? The man was just a player in her own self-disrespecting game.

Though I still don't believe women who bang all feel so disrespected. Keep the store closed if you get resentful of men shopping.

I don't have a problem with you disagreeing but I insist you are completely MISSING the point, your argument doesn't pertain to what am saying because a woman has NO problem forming a long term relationship with a man whom she has a one night stand with IT'S the man who has the problem the other way around.

THAT is the point. If you woman is good enough to sleep with why is not good enough to date? And if you are going to advise men to sleep until their diiiicks fall off until they meet a DECENT woman WHAT MAKES YOU THINK that a decent woman wants a man who cna't keep his pecker in his pants.

THAT is the point. AND THAT is what is disrespecful CAPICHE? forget about who is disrespecting whom by having a one night stand that is not the point there are two concenting adults who are free to do as they will with their bodies it is that MENTALITY men have that women are not worth dating or considering for long term if they are an easy lay, but men are easy lays and that is advised and pushed amongst men from guy to guy.

SO if a man can explain the logic in that it would be great, but it looks like no one can because what it boils down it is ONE HUGE STINKING double standard with no rhyme or reason and a prick's way of making women feel bad and inferior about their sexuality when a guy can go out and be a slut all he wants and HE DESERVES A GOOD WOMAN?

what crock of crap!

Go ahead give me ONE good reason why you would advise a man to sleep around but to steer clear of woman that sleep with you easily in terms of long term commitment? Go ahead ONE reason, I challenge you!

tanbark813

You're asking for something that doesn't exist. It's a double standard a lot of people subscribe to because a lot of people are hypocritical in one way or another.

Personally, I don't buy it. A person is exactly the same whether you meet them at a bar or at the library (excluding any inebriation in the case of the former :D ).

Good people hang out at bars too. I met my current gf in one during a gig. :)

Lookingforward
I don't have a problem with you disagreeing but I insist you are completely MISSING the point, your argument doesn't pertain to what am saying because a woman has NO problem forming a long term relationship with a man whom she has a one night stand with IT'S the man who has the problem the other way around.

THAT is the point. If you woman is good enough to sleep with why is not good enough to date? And if you are going to advise men to sleep until their diiiicks fall off until they meet a DECENT woman WHAT MAKES YOU THINK that a decent woman wants a man who cna't keep his pecker in his pants.

THAT is the point. AND THAT is what is disrespecful CAPICHE? forget about who is disrespecting whom by having a one night stand that is not the point there are two concenting adults who are free to do as they will with their bodies it is that MENTALITY men have that women are not worth dating or considering for long term if they are an easy lay, but men are easy lays and that is advised and pushed amongst men from guy to guy.

SO if a man can explain the logic in that it would be great, but it looks like no one can because what it boils down it is ONE HUGE STINKING double standard with no rhyme or reason and a prick's way of making women feel bad and inferior about their sexuality when a guy can go out and be a slut all he wants and HE DESERVES A GOOD WOMAN?

what crock of crap!

Go ahead give me ONE good reason why you would advise a man to sleep around but to steer clear of woman that sleep with you easily in terms of long term commitment? Go ahead ONE reason, I challenge you!

but...but...men ARE "easy lays"..in fact if a woman desires just sex she can get laid ANYtime because this is so........

But like you said in your original post what good woman wants a slutty man? He may think he deserves a good woman but what are his chances of getting one?

The more a guy sleeps around, the more he cheats, the less respect and interest I have for him, and I don't think that I'm the only one.