Asked my Friend out for Coffee

Jamesith

Okay just another one of those updates again.Well it looks like tonight is the big night with my friend i have been reconnected with.Yeah your probably ask what im doing?Well im making my move and actually going to ask my friend out cause the only really way i can ask her would be in person but i can't do that.So im sticking with calling over the phone i am finally going to act upon my feelings for once mhm thats for sure.So ill let you all know how it goes.I just thought i'd give you guys an update on how everything is turning out.

just keep things casual and light, you don't need to make big moves over the phone like telling her how much you like her, just kiss her in person

• Author

Well i didn't want to wait to long,cause I've had that happen to me with my last 2 crushes i waited to long and didn't do a thing and lost them both.I mean i haven't been able to call her since all i get is her voicemail but i really want to start something with her like actually ask her out.Oh and yes i do actually have a plan for the whole kissing thing,cause i bought her a necklace with her initial for her first name so when i see her i plan on giving her that and a little unexpected something else from me.

So yeah thats pretty much what i have planned since i am officially done with high school as of today.And as of Saturday i graduate so this week is going to be very crazy but yes those are the things that will happen in oh say a week or 2.

start a new thread so you can get some fresh advice other then me. you could call your thread "gifts on first dates?". Personaly I think getting a girl you arn't even dating could come off as weird. I recomend you get the kiss by flirting, then when you feel the time is right tell her you want to tell her a secret and get real close and wisper something sexy in her ear like "your to pretty I'm finding it hard to behave" and then kiss her on the lips before pulling away from the wisper. yes ask her out but make it seem casual and fun.

• Author

Alrighty will do,that idea sounds very useful and I'm actually thinking of pulling that idea and doing something along those lines but the whispering part is a for sure thing i could definitely use.And one thing I've always heard from many of my friends in relationships they got with the person and then went on dates but I'm not saying I'm going to follow there lead or anything thats just an idea that i thought was something that i could do maybe,and yes i will make it fun when i actually do see her cause its been a year since i last saw her.But yeah i will do just that and start that new thread.

Im confused about what you meant your friends did... are you saying they had sex and then started dating? Look man just take it one step at a time and relize you are your own worst enemy. The wisper thing is great, it will get you nice and close and she'll probably get turned on, just make sure the time is right by flirting and touching her (like try to get cudly or hold her hand or stroke her arm or what ever)... and oh yeah so you don't wuss out this time even if the time never seems right just go for a kiss before the date is over and don't apologize.

• Author

Okay ill explain that about the relationships,they didn't have sex i mean when they were in there relationships thats when they started going on dates they didn't do any kind of date before they were together.Thats what i was trying to say i guess i should have expounded more on that.

That is something great and very great advice on those ideas KMT,and ill be sure to make sure with the flirting and what not that i have a kinda jest of the right timing.Believe you and me i won't be doing any apologizing when i kiss her cause then it makes it seem like I'm not man enough.And yeah there is no way I'm backing out and being a wuss again and not going in for the kiss before the end of the date.I've learned my mistakes from the last date that i didn't realize until the end and plan on not making the same mistakes twice.That is for sure!

is this girl going to be living within 30 minutes of u? if not u should focus your energy on a girl at your new school.

• Author

Well no not really I'd say about 3 hours or so from where I'm going to be living.I mean i could but i just don't know i mean this relationship could work out if we ever start dating.Thats why I'm not to much of a quitter knowing that we might be able to see each other 2-3 times a week hopefully.

definetly go on this date, she still lives close by now right? I mean once she lives 3 hours away you could date her, but you will be so much happier dating a girl who goes to your school and lives just a few secs away. Are you going to be living in a dorm?

• Author

Well no she already lives in Texas and has lived there since last year.No i wll not be in a dorm cause the college i am going to does not have dorms seeing as its a community college and they already told me no they don't have any,so I'm pretty much rooming with my cousins down there for only my freshman year i think and hope.

why the heck r u leaving cali to go to some texas community college. Why don't you go to a California community college or a 4 year school somewhere

• Author

Cause at the end of last year my mom had talked to me about going to Texas for college down there.And i said i would look into it so i did and i decided to make a move down there for 8 years of my life basically of college.I mean it does help in a way sort of because of the things that have just happened recently with reconnecting with my friend.