good first date and now no response???

I met this girl at the University i go to last march. she works as a manager in the Cafeteria. I would see her from time to time until january/february when we started to talk a little more. I got her number and asked her to be my Valentine, but she said that she would love to but she would be working 12 hours that day and she also replied that we would hangout sooner than later. WITH ALL THIS SAID SHE WORKS 60-70 HOURS A WEEK. So a few weeks went by when i would text or call her randomly with no response from her, so finally one day i texted her and said that "i like her, but she obviously doesn't feel them same about me, so that i was going to leave her alone". Then, the next day when i ate at school she saw me and gave me a huge huge. OK then we made plans for last sunday and went to speed zone. i met her at her aparment and commented on her new, shorter hairstyle. we were just talking and laughing for the 20 minutes we were there and then we left. I did all the nice things by opening all the doors. while we were driving their she had her arm on my legs and shoulders when were talking. So, while at Speed zone were constantly touchy feely through the entire time. most of the touching was by her and than i did it after i new she was confortable. on the way home we talked about how we were both not high maintenance people and that she in her past relationships has paid for the dates of her b/f's. we talked about us hanging out again this cuz she would be working less and i wasn't in school for spring break, but never official plans, but she said that i could pick the place and she would pay for it. so i dropped her off and gave her a hug. i texted her that i made it home alright and i would talk to her later and she replied oh love, i had a lovely time. I texted her once monday afternoon and called her monday night after i dr. appt. texted her tuesday afternoon saying maybe we should hangout thursday, and called her wednesday night, all no answers. she has done this before, so i don't know what to think cuz i know she had a good time and would have been so touchy if she didn't like me.

Sounds like you all had a good time. Trust that if she wants to share more good times, she'll contact you. Patience is a virtue life experience teaches. Meanwhile, have fun with others :)

Angels&Airwaves
Sounds like you all had a good time. Trust that if she wants to share more good times, she'll contact you. Patience is a virtue life experience teaches. Meanwhile, have fun with others :)

Yeah, why waste all your emotions on one women when you can have the hassle of dating more and listening to x2 x3 more whinging and self centred nosh? :lmao: