An old acquaintance gets curious.....

badian

Check this out,

I ran into an old acquaintance recently at a bar. She's probably one of the most striking women I have ever seen. As soon as she walked in....I told myself I know her. Of course she came with somebody, but they weren't all over each other. My buddy, says there's this woman keeps looking at you. And i said, I know. My buddy and I walk into the next room and she' s to my left. Staring at me. I look to my left and she's in front of me, and we start laughing. We start catching up...and she's within kissing distance, laughing. Telling me about herself. I get kinda shy because she's so close, a man behind her, and I look down just for a second. I could of been blusing.....I look up and she's looking at me....like she's studying or reading me.

It turns out about 10 year's ago she came over my place with a friend and I talked to her then...but she was with somebody at the time...but I didn't recall that when we were finding out how we knew each other. And I'm thinking....ok she's flirting with me. The guy she's with is behind me.

Anyway, I give her my card and walk away. My buddy and I get more drinks and sit down at a booth. This is interesting....she goes out of her way to order a drink right in front of me (big bar) then she turns around and squints at me...like she's trying to figure out something. I stayed put...I know I should of went up and talked to her...but I didn't. Meanwhile...I go to the dancefloor and start dancing with another woman I happen to know. Then she leaves the guys she's with...and positions herself to my right against the wall.

After the dance, I go back and rest near the bar. I then come back and ask her for her phone number. Silence....I ask her can I call you. She then says " I'll email it to you." And then she leaves.

Still haven't heard from her....and I wanted to know...what the hell was all this about? And how do I handle seeing her again...for I know I will.

what did I do wrong? Any feedback will be appreciated, especially from a woman....

badian

Well first of all, you shouldn't have given her your card. Big no no! Secondly you should never ask her for her phone number. Tell her to give it to you. Take you cell phone out and say "give me your number"

She was flirting with you but if she hasn't emailed you yet she probably won't. She could have been using you to get the guy she was with jealous.