My first long term relationship!

Night123

Hi there guys, I don't know if anyone can help me here, but I haven't got a clue what I'm to do.

Kk gotta start some where, since I was around 17, I've had many less then flings with the girls, however, the reason I say 'less then flings' is because with these girls I enjoyed nothing but the chase, and I remained a virgin at the same time, so these 'less then flings' probably lasted 2 weeks tops, my longest was 3 weeks I think...

Anyway, I'm now 21, sex had become something I was completely terrified off, and honestly, it was something that I figured was my only real problem in life, until I lost it, early this year, with the woman I am now in love with, when it happened it was as if all my problems dissolved it wasn't the big deal that society and peer groups made it out to be.

This was something special for me when it happened, as it felt well, right, all my friends appear to have countless sexual relationsips and for me it was something that needed to be perfect I guess.

Anyway., we liked each other alot nd we both decided together that it was right to begin a relationship, which initially was extremely sexual, but has developed over the last 3 months or so to become something extremely emotional, of which we care about each other alot.

Anyway last week, she told me she loved me, and I replied initially with silence and thought, I told her that I am falling in love with her, and a couple of days later told her I loved her too, the only thing is, I have so many problems with myself internally, that I just can't get it into my head that she feels this way for me, and it is driving me crazy.

I want to be with her, I want to believe her, but I'm frightened that my own insecuritiies are going to drive her away.

Another thing is, I'm not sure how much time I should spend with her, she says she wants to see me all the time, is she just saying this to make me feel better?

Did she tell me she loved me out of sympathy?

thanks for your help,

Night :)

Edited by Night123
AdrianaLima

Well, I can't say that she said she love you because out of sympathy, because she may really love you. Although she said that she want to see you all the time, if you disagree with that, let her know that is o.k, but every now and then, you want to go without seeing her for a few days, so when the two of you come together again, the two of you will have that " I've been missing you so much" feeling. On another note, you can't be holding onto them insecurities because just like you said, it will drive her away.