Second Date Tomorrow & I'm Scared

Phoenix11

It's been two weeks since I went on my first date with this guy I met online. We had a nice time, he didn't want it to end if you remember from my earlier post.

Well, tomorrow feels like the first time again for me and I am scared out of my mind. We chat almost everyday via IM, but after two weeks, and a slight lapse of memory from a few too many drinks that night...I feel like I'm meeting him for the first time all over again.

Our conversations have become sappy with a litttle sexual tension. He constantly states that he can't wait to see me again and he dosen't care what we do just as long as he gets to spend time with me. Nice to hear but has me concerned as to his expectations.

I am so stressed over meeting him again that my face has broke out with the most horrible acne...UGH! This would usually be reason enough for me to cancel, but he is so looking forward to getting together, that I can't bring myself to tell him no.

I know this is just me and it's all in my head, but how or should I deal with this?