LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Full Bush or Landing Strip?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th December 2007, 3:15 AM   #1
Established Member

Full Bush or Landing Strip?

Hey Ladies and Gents....

Do tell.

Men, what do you prefer and why
Ladies, what style is yours and why

Any lightning bolts out there
nashua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2007, 3:34 AM   #2

Well, back when I had sex, he wasn't happy unless there was NOTHING. SO that's why I am the way I am today, not ENTIRELY gone because I don't care for that, but not much at all.
ElvenPriestess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2007, 3:37 AM   #3
Established Member

I way prefer nothing, but given the choices, I would prefer landing strip.
Old 13th December 2007, 3:44 AM   #4
Established Member

Journal Entries: 1
landing strip. I dislike looking like I did when I was 8 years old, but like to keep it neat and tidy.
Citizen Erased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2007, 9:03 AM   #5
Established Member

I can't stand shaving completely bare. I remember when I first got pubes I was so happy that I was finally becoming a woman. I don't want to give that up! I usually trim so my bush is uniformly short and sparse.
Old 13th December 2007, 9:07 AM   #6
Established Member

Very short and tidy. Edges uniform like a wide landing strp. I hate shaving all the way because it is a b1tch when it starts to grow back.

Last edited by maynicholas; 13th December 2007 at 10:21 AM..
maynicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2007, 9:10 AM   #7
Established Member

I hate the cutesy terms for women's anatomy/practices. Women don't really use those to describe men and their anatomy/practices. Seems disrespectful to the female body.
Racquel Colette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2007, 11:13 AM   #8

Kind of a little Hitler tuft at the top - rest is bare.
Jilly Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2007, 11:16 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlin_coco View Post
landing strip. I dislike looking like I did when I was 8 years old, but like to keep it neat and tidy.
Ditto that. darlin I like your signature about Muse, so true..yes all about the landing strip, feeling bare just feels wrong...so does feeling too hairy
LoveLace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2007, 11:22 AM   #10
Established Member

Full bush here...

and not because I prefer it, but my boyfriend does. After about 2 years of "full bushing" I decided it was time to cut it off. Since then, i keep it on the hairier side of short. He caims to like the natual look. If it were up to me, I'd trim neat and tidy. But since he loves it so much hairy...i keep it. plus, its less work for me
Old 13th December 2007, 11:31 AM   #11

Some dudes do still prefer the "natural" look...guess I might leave it that way if a BF wanted me to..
LoveLace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2007, 11:53 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairodancer View Post
Full bush here...

and not because I prefer it, but my boyfriend does. After about 2 years of "full bushing" I decided it was time to cut it off. Since then, i keep it on the hairier side of short. He caims to like the natual look. If it were up to me, I'd trim neat and tidy. But since he loves it so much hairy...i keep it. plus, its less work for me
Cairo - let me ask you about this. I had my lasered off a few years ago, so full bush is no longer an option. I have gotten used to being in various states of trimmed, bald, etc. for the last 15 years or so. I had a guy a few years ago ask if I could grow it in, and it made me feel less clean, or less sexy somehow. Do you ever feel this way, or have you fully embraced the bush because your guy loves it so much? Just wondered how you personally felt about it.

And rock on with the no maintenance do!
Old 13th December 2007, 12:36 PM   #13
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly Bean View Post
Cairo - let me ask you about this. I had my lasered off a few years ago, so full bush is no longer an option. I have gotten used to being in various states of trimmed, bald, etc. for the last 15 years or so. I had a guy a few years ago ask if I could grow it in, and it made me feel less clean, or less sexy somehow. Do you ever feel this way, or have you fully embraced the bush because your guy loves it so much? Just wondered how you personally felt about it.

And rock on with the no maintenance do!

It doesn't make me feel less sexy because its what my boyfriend finds sexy about me. HOWEVER, if he and I were to split, i'd be breaking out the razor for sure, ut i dont think I'd shave it all off. i'd keep it trim....maybe a bit more than a landing strip.

Yikes, you got it lasered off? how'd that go and how long did that take? That sounds painful!!!
Old 13th December 2007, 1:04 PM   #14

Oh, it's not so bad, really! I used a topical numbing cream beforehand, so you don't really feel it at all.

It took 6 sessions, 6 weeks a part - sessions took about 10 minutes each (not a big area, though I did go full brazilian). I could stand to go for a touchup, but I will say the results are amazing. Most of the hair is gone, or else greatly reduced. HIGHLY recommend it!
Old 13th December 2007, 2:38 PM   #15
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly Bean View Post
Oh, it's not so bad, really! I used a topical numbing cream beforehand, so you don't really feel it at all.

It took 6 sessions, 6 weeks a part - sessions took about 10 minutes each (not a big area, though I did go full brazilian). I could stand to go for a touchup, but I will say the results are amazing. Most of the hair is gone, or else greatly reduced. HIGHLY recommend it!
Good god that's got to be better than waxing. Oh my dear Lord! I got a brazilian bikini wax before I went on my honeymoon with my exH and I couldn't have sex for 3 days because it felt like I had a horrible sunburn on my nether regions. I will never get waxed down there again.
blind_otter is offline   Reply With Quote