Mixed signals

angelofdeath0101

angelofdeath0101

Im a 25 year old male and about a month or two ago I met a girl who is a close friend of my sister-in-law. This girl told told her that she would like to hook up with me. Well I asked her out and stuff, it went great. We would usually meet up at parties and she would be really affectionate to me whenever she got drunk it seems.

Throughout the week though, we would just casually email each other or send a little text message. She doesn't really want to go out on a little date throughout the week. She just seems content on seeing me at a get-together or a party, or a group date . I don't get it. She wants to cuddle an sometimes kiss, but nothing else. So I was like ok, she just wants to be friends more or less, Im ok with that. Even though I really like her alot and Ive told her that. She got out of a marriage about 6 months ago, so I was thinking maybe that was the reason shes acting this way. When Im with her, she acts like she really wants to be with me, otherwise she doesn't.

To make matters worse, now a friend of hers who has known me alot longer and has always had a huge crush on me asked me out.I really like her alot but not as much as the one I'm talking about. So I'm left with a dilemma now and I was wondering what you guys thought at first glance.

Should I pursue this new opportunity with girl #2 and risk screwing over what chance I may have with girl #1 due to the fact they are friends? Even though I prefer girl #1...

Maybe girl #1 doesn't like me like I think she does and its a lost cause anyway....I just don't know. If that were the case I would hate myself for letting girl #2 hit the road.

What should I do? Im a little confused....opinions please....