Desperate times and out of desperate measures

Newbie2Love

My GF is awesome bt ders 1 prob, i feel deprived emotionally, it might be strange for a guy 2 talk like this but I've tried everything and I'm always the one doing things i.e telling her how i feel about her, callin, text messaging, she never starts anything or does anything for me, she always replying to what i said first or did first. . . . .I don't want to give up on our "relatioship" if it still exists but she hasn't given me any reason to pursue this relationship any further. . . . .Should i call it quits or keep fighting eventhough i get no response, or is she just not into me. . . .need help/ur opinion please.

Stop acting like you need it. She will either respond the way you need, or you can fire her.

Your never going to be happy this way with her. So modify your behavior and watch for a change in her. If no change occurs... you know what to do then!

Stop acting like you need it. She will either respond the way you need, or you can fire her.

Your never going to be happy this way with her. So modify your behavior and watch for a change in her. If no change occurs... you know what to do then!

How would you suggest he modify his behavior, Cobra_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx X 2?

In what way?

He should always be who he really is, shouldn't he?

• Author

Cobra is ryt, it's being myself that got me into this situation, so pulling back is the only way i can think of to give her a chance 2 show me why our relationship is worth pursuing:confused:. . . . . .:mad:

It's true. Pulling back is about all you can do without being mean about it or having to resort to some form of begging. Gah. I was doing some begging two years ago with the estranged wife. None too fun and it got me nowhere.

Now if what you are saying is true, then don't fixate so much on keeping the relationship together at all costs. If it is not meant to be or she is not as into you as you would wish, consider moving on as something possibly good for both of you. You should both be happy.

I think she's getting too used to you doing all the wanting and needing. She's taking you for granted. I agree with Cobra and Timberlane - pull back and you never know, she'll start the texting and all by herself. That's usually how it is.

If she doesn't then get a grip and move along. It's easier said than done, yes but you don't need someone who isn't emotionally compatible with you. Good luck!

Ok, so he pulls back, she pulls closer then what does he do? Keep pulling back or pull closer? The what does she do? Pull back again? See, these games are no fun. I would let her go and find someone more compatible who is willing to give you 50%.

If she doesn't then get a grip and move along. It's easier said than done, yes but you don't need someone who isn't emotionally compatible with you. Good luck!

Ok, so he pulls back, she pulls closer then what does he do? Keep pulling back or pull closer? The what does she do? Pull back again? See, these games are no fun. I would let her go and find someone more compatible who is willing to give you 50%.

That's why I said the above.

I have a similar problem with my wife. I do the same and she's come to take advantage of it. I'm not sure if you are married, but from marriage counseling I have learned about joint agreements. That is both partners adjust to give and receive their needs and comprimise with one another. Example, I pay $50 for groceries and that fine, I don't argue with the clerck and neither does he/she. I won't pay more and they won't give me more, it's interdependent and no one has control over the other. Try talking to her to see if she even likes the attention and find out what her needs really are.