Recent Criminal Convictions-Deal or no Deal

Ponzoli

Ladies, if you find out that a guy has a recent (within past 3 years) misdemeanor criminal conviction, does this automatically disqualify him as a potential romantic interest? To be more specific, let's make it clear that the offense for which he plead guilty had a victim (that is to say it was not a vice crime like simple drug possession, prostitution, etc.) and he was 25 when he was convicted (28 now). Deal breaker? :bunny:

I wouldn't mention it to anybody ever because not only is he not a law-abiding citizen, he was dumb enough to get caught! :laugh:

curiousnycgirl
I wouldn't mention it to anybody ever because not only is he not a law-abiding citizen, he was dumb enough to get caught! :laugh:

OMG that is too funny!

The answer to your question is very dependent on the woman. Some women will find it a turn on (ie the dangerous guy) others will feel it is a deal breaker. Then there are all the women in between who may say it depends on the crime, etc.

Sorry to be so vague - but different strokes for different folks.

(btw for me it would probably be a deal breaker)

Personally, I wouldn't get involved with anyone who had a criminal record. I'm sure other women would, but its just not something I would do.

I think it would depend on the crime and the circumstances, and whether or not I thought the person would do it again (or something worse).