In Dire Need Of A Women's Advice

Guywhosconfused

Guywhosconfused

Hi and thanks for reading this by the way... ok so this girl i really like texted me outta the blue one day and naturally since she did, and i liked her, i asked out and bla bla we went out umm that nite she told she liked me and saw me as a potential guy to date but wasn't looking for any relationships due to problems with her last few boyfriends cheating and said she just wanted to be single for awhile.. that was the first date, we went out again for dinner and it went well except for when i dropped her off she told me she couldnt do hanging out with me everyday because she was getting too attached to me... im not exactly sure what this means but since that nite we talk every other day but now seems like when i ask her to hang out there is always a problem and she cant... what should i do now?? am i coming on too strong and making it seem like im desperate?? or should i back off and go for other girls to make her jealous or... im just not sure any advice??

In other words she was telling you that she is not interested in dating you as a boyfriend. Some people do not know how to express it and prefer not to.

I am sure you will get her interest if she is interested by just ketting her go, dating other women without making a point to her... things will take their natural course in life if they are meant to happen they will.

No need to think about it.

Hi and thanks for reading this by the way... ok so this girl i really like texted me outta the blue one day and naturally since she did, and i liked her, i asked out and bla bla we went out umm that nite she told she liked me and saw me as a potential guy to date but wasn't looking for any relationships due to problems with her last few boyfriends cheating and said she just wanted to be single for awhile.. that was the first date, we went out again for dinner and it went well except for when i dropped her off she told me she couldnt do hanging out with me everyday because she was getting too attached to me... im not exactly sure what this means but since that nite we talk every other day but now seems like when i ask her to hang out there is always a problem and she cant... what should i do now?? am i coming on too strong and making it seem like im desperate?? or should i back off and go for other girls to make her jealous or... im just not sure any advice??
  • Author
Guywhosconfused

IC IC thanks but when she said she didnt wanna hang out with me everyday she said specifically she didnt wanna stop hanging out with me just not everyday... so does it still mean she doesnt see me as a bf?

IC IC thanks but when she said she didnt wanna hang out with me everyday she said specifically she didnt wanna stop hanging out with me just not everyday... so does it still mean she doesnt see me as a bf?

For right now she doesn't. I agree with Faith4u...if you back off a little and just give her time, as well as see other people she might realize how she really feels about you and change her mind. After being in not so great relationships its hard for girls to just jump into another relationship. We need time to let stuff pass.

Did she just get out of a relationship recently? If she did maybe she does like you and would date you but she needs to deal with her last relationship first, she doesn't want you to be her rebound.

If I were you I would give her space, don't ask her out all the time, let her be single for a while. Give her a few weeks and then try asking her out to dinner again and see what happens.

Don't go out with other girls to make her jealous, if you want to go out with someone else because you like them then go for it, but don't do it to make her jealous.

• Author
Guywhosconfused

ic ic hmm thats why im confused right? if she didnt want another bf then why did she text me in the first place??

so per say tho as well backing off how long does that usually mean? and i think she ended her relationship like a month ago or 3 weeks...

ic ic hmm thats why im confused right? if she didnt want another bf then why did she text me in the first place??

so per say tho as well backing off how long does that usually mean? and i think she ended her relationship like a month ago or 3 weeks...

She probably texted you to see if you were interested or not. She wanted to know if someone wanted her to make her feel better. She probably does want a new bf, just not right away.

How long you need to back off for will depend on how long it will take her to get over her ex. If I were you I would not mention a relationship for a few weeks and see how it goes. There is no way any of us can tell you how long it will take her to want another realtionship. All you can do is wait for her to be ready.

If you don't mind me asking how old are both of you?

I agree with the ladies. Give her some space. She needs to deal with her previous relationship. You just don't get over someone right away, it takes time. At least she told you how she feels rather than lead you on.

• Author
Guywhosconfused

im 19 and shes 23 im not trying to be blind to the fact that she might be trying to reject me but it makes no sense to me... cause she calls me and texts me when she hasnt talked to me for awhile

i was supposed to go over to her place tonite and hangout but when she called me i said we should do somethin she said ya come over and then outta nowhere she said but for like a half an hour so i told her i would call her later and i didnt call her tonite cause i was on here and it got me thinkin haha, and she just texted me wonderin why i havent called... and is this something i should ask her maybe??

Well you could flat out ask her if there is a reason she is playing games with you. Maybe she likes you and likes someone else or just started dating someone and is too scared to tell you since she knows that you like her. I would try and find out what is really going on. I would be more hurt to find out that they were hiding something from me rather then not just telling me.....best of luck hun. Plus you are young, don't let one chick ruin it for ya. There are better women out there that will like you for you.

Okay...FIRST of all, going on ONE date does NOT make you a boyfriend! it makes you a guy she went out with once.:love:

Secondly, she's playing games with you, torturing YOU for what her last boyfriend did to her. Sound unfair? IT IS!!!!!!!:sick:

I think you should DUMP this nutty chick before she confuses you even more. She wants a guy who will take her out, spend money on her, yet not sleep with. Basically, she's USING you.:eek:

She needs to get over her last boyfriend before she dates anyone else. Untill she works all this out, she's poison to any man she meets.

Don't call her, don't text, don't email. Don't reply to her texts, emails, phone calls or letters. When ever you speak with her, say "I'm really busy right now" and HANG UP.

bigheartkindsoul

To original questuin, respect her wishes at this time as she is being very honest and also is taking your feelings into consideration in as much as not using/hurting you as a rebound thing.

I would just be a friend to her, and let her know this but do not let her use you for unromantic dates where you pay n stuff. Just say your happy enough to wait until she is ready to consider romanticaly dating you, of course from your own side you do not have to wait indeed for her and may meet someone else in the meantime but if when the time comes and she wants to date properly and you are free and wanting you can.

Donno if that helps, hope so.

Take care

• Author
Guywhosconfused

hey thanks a lot guys i guess it just sux and i didnt wanna believe it, but is this something i should confront her with? or should i just stop tlakin to her? and how can girls tell u to ur face that they like you wow and make it so believable pretty evil man

• Author
Guywhosconfused

hey thanks a lot guys i guess it just sux and i didnt wanna believe it, but is this something i should confront her with? or should i just stop tlakin to her? and how can girls tell u to ur face that they like you wow and make it so believable pretty evil man not to mention like get defensive as well when they see u talk to other girls