Hey i have a situation with the girl i like

AL21

Hello everyone. There is this girl i have been friends with for over a year now and im pretty comfortable around her. I recently have started liking her a lot more and i want to be more than friends but im too shy to tell her. Its really hard to tell if she likes me or not. She sometimes texts me and calls me buddy and once she said she loved me in a text. she asked me to her schools homecoming dance and we had a great time. And whenever we watch tv together she lays her legs on mine. but she always calls me buddy so im not sure if im still in the friend zone and we live an hour aways from eachother.. PLEASE help. thanks

NocturnalRaids

I am weary of LDRs, but just ask her if she minds if you tell her something. Then tell her she looks nice, and you like her more than a friend, and then tell her she looks nice again. Do this when she is about to leave, so it will dwell in her head all night, and eliminate akwardness.

It will be akward, but no matter what happens, it won't be in vain. Stick it to the 'friendzone' and reject its torture.

Inspiration music "Parabola" by Tool.

Friends? on your way to more than friends on a scale of 1-10. You are more than half way. You are between 6-7 and you can stay there another year if you want to. She loves you. Some men talk thru possessive jewelry like cute rings and necklaces and bracelets when they are afraid to move naturally. You got the ball but you need a plan.

• Author

FOr now i am thinking the best thing to do is to just let things happen naturally i often try and show her i like her more than a friend. I am willing to wait though this girl is very important to me and shes different. But is it bad if i always call her first and she never calls me first?