Is he wanting more than friends

Turtlelover28

Turtlelover28

i have just met this person on friday we knew of each other but that was about it hes my friends brother which my friend and i fooled around back in the days, so hes brother moved back into town and is saving up money. He asked me to hook him up with some friends of mine, and i said i would so he was at his mothers house and i stopped by to see how he looks now since i havent seen him in over 5 years and i was just asking general questions as what he wants in a women and just having a conversation. He then asked me if i was busy on friday night i said i dont have plans, he said do you drink i said yes he said you wanna get something to drink and come over, well dumb me i didnt think nothing of it cause he wanted me to set him up with my friends so i went. Had a good time great conversation then got alittle carried away, kinda was akward since the past, so i got up said my goodbyes and went home, he called me on the way home saying he had a good time and we clicked and had chemistry i was thrown off guard cause i thought he wanted me to set him up. time flew on by and by the time we seen the clock it was 5 am i left his house at 2 30. He said he would call me later i said ok, Later in the day he called and said he was getting a movie and said if i wasnt busy i am welcome to come over, i asked what time he said about 8 or 9. well i called at 7 to see if we were still on and got no response so i went out he called at 8 10 and didnt leave a message well i didnt call him back the rest of the night nor did i call him on sunday all day long, so at around 9pm he calls me and says to me why havent you called me all day long, why did you call me back on sat. I said i was busy he said ok. I went to see him on sunday and a good time i left and again he called me on the way home and had another long talk, what i am confused about is if its just a friend thing why is he asking those questions and acting as if he is wanting more than friends. Since friday he hasnt asked me about setting him up with one of my friends. so if he wanting more than friends but dont want to say nothing just yet or what do you think the deal is?

i have just met this person on friday we knew of each other but that was about it hes my friends brother which my friend and i fooled around back in the days, so hes brother moved back into town and is saving up money. He asked me to hook him up with some friends of mine, and i said i would so he was at his mothers house and i stopped by to see how he looks now since i havent seen him in over 5 years and i was just asking general questions as what he wants in a women and just having a conversation. He then asked me if i was busy on friday night i said i dont have plans, he said do you drink i said yes he said you wanna get something to drink and come over, well dumb me i didnt think nothing of it cause he wanted me to set him up with my friends so i went. Had a good time great conversation then got alittle carried away, kinda was akward since the past, so i got up said my goodbyes and went home, he called me on the way home saying he had a good time and we clicked and had chemistry i was thrown off guard cause i thought he wanted me to set him up. time flew on by and by the time we seen the clock it was 5 am i left his house at 2 30. He said he would call me later i said ok, Later in the day he called and said he was getting a movie and said if i wasnt busy i am welcome to come over, i asked what time he said about 8 or 9. well i called at 7 to see if we were still on and got no response so i went out he called at 8 10 and didnt leave a message well i didnt call him back the rest of the night nor did i call him on sunday all day long, so at around 9pm he calls me and says to me why havent you called me all day long, why did you call me back on sat. I said i was busy he said ok. I went to see him on sunday and a good time i left and again he called me on the way home and had another long talk, what i am confused about is if its just a friend thing why is he asking those questions and acting as if he is wanting more than friends. Since friday he hasnt asked me about setting him up with one of my friends. so if he wanting more than friends but dont want to say nothing just yet or what do you think the deal is?

I'd say he wants more than just friends, but that doesn't mean that he wants a relationship.