why do girls ask to see guys places?

googlezap

uhm- depends on the girl. but probably for the most part yea.

but then, i dont always mean that. Sometimes i just want to hang out and see what his place is like.

LucreziaBorgia

Not always. Sometimes they do that to find out more about you. You can tell a lot about a person's place by the way they keep it.

Sometimes they do it to find out more about a guy. When she is over she is probably scoping every inch of your place in order to find out what type of guy you are.

That's a pretty big assumption to make. Maybe they do, maybe they don't, maybe they want to give you the opportunity to convince them. I seem to remember from back in my single days (100 or so years ago) that most girls would usually let you know what they wanted, one way or the other.

Just coming to your "pad" isn't saying "f*&% me please". Sorry.

curiousnycgirl

The only time I ever asked to go back to a guy's place I was trying to find out more about him. He had been pursuing me, heavily, but was much older than me, and I was concerned he might be married. Figured if he took me to his house, I would know. He did and he wasn't married. We were FWB for 8 years. :laugh:

I think she wants to see your place to see if a woman is living there. If she comes at night she knows that (this woman)would be home during that time and if you said no to her she'd have her answer.

KenzieAbsolutely
Sometimes they do it to find out more about a guy. When she is over she is probably scoping every inch of your place in order to find out what type of guy you are.

i would say this is right on, and only this.

the assumption that a girl wants sex just because she wants to see where you live is a pretty dangerous one.

• Author

Hmm, it seems like there are two diverging views on the subject. But if she's already seen your place (albiet you moved to a new apartment) and then wants to come visit again, does that change anything?

Hmm, it seems like there are two diverging views on the subject. But if she's already seen your place (albiet you moved to a new apartment) and then wants to come visit again, does that change anything?

Why? Are you afraid you missed out on some sex because she invited herself up and you didn't make a move?

I don't go to a guy's place to have sex. I won't go if I don't feel like he can deal with that. I go to see how he lives, so I can make up my mind if I want to have sex with him.

Depends how long I've been dating him....if it's in the first few dates...it means I just want to make out with him :D