What goes through a girl's mind when she catches a guy checking out her breasts?

someone2

^topic!

What goes through a girl's mind when she catches a guy checking out her breasts?

I assume the answer will differ. What if the guy was trying to do it in a hidden way? What if it was just one glance? What if it happens 3 or 4 times in a row?

Inquiring minds need to know! :laugh: Thanks in advance

They're probably used to it and doing so gives them a good inditation of what your interest in them is, and it probably isn't WHO they are, but WHAT.

Not a good way to garner their attention, eh?

I'd guess that it depends on the girl in question. If she dresses in a way that shows off her body, she wants that type of attention. When I had a nice body, I used to wear tight T-shirts to show it off. The attention can get old after a while though, so if she's not into the guy checking her out, she will probably take slight offense.

MystifiedByMen

For me it's the 'creepy' vibe some guys give off. If I catch a guy taking quick glances now and then I think its cute, (if I'm interested) but if he gives out the creepy vibe, I get weirded out! If a guy just does not care that I know what he's doing, that's disrespectful and he won't get anywhere with me. If I'm interested and he thinks he's sneaky and I don't know what's going on, I think it's cute.

This has been going on so long I never even notice it anymore, and if I see them glance, I just laugh ( inside)

I haven't been offended by it yet, And, I ALSO know they are checking out my butt when I get up and walk somewhere. Guys will be guys.

No offense to YOU, but to me it would be like getting offended if you pull out a steak around dogs...what do you expect ?

I like to look at women's breasts but I have absolutely no idea why. I don't get excited about their fingers or their shoulders. But their ass and breasts have always fascinated me. Their breasts are particularly attractive if a good part of them are visible above their clothing. If they don't like that I look they should just stay inside at home. So sorry!

I like to look at women's breasts but I have absolutely no idea why. I don't get excited about their fingers or their shoulders. But their ass and breasts have always fascinated me. Their breasts are particularly attractive if a good part of them are visible above their clothing. If they don't like that I look they should just stay inside at home. So sorry!

So it's okay if we stare at your crotch and wonder what size?

It makes me feel sexy if a guy does it discretly. If it's done together with other flirting and I like the guy it can be seriously hot. But if I catch someone staring at them openly or a guy is say older than my father then I just think ewwww creepy.

But I just want to add that regardless of who does it, if it's done often I think said guy finds me sexually attractive and wants to f%^& me.

I hate it.

There have been instances when I had the urge to slap the man in question and ask him how he'd like it if I stared his crotch down. Of course, I say nothing and smile awkwardly.

I always feel disappointed when a guy does this. It's like, "Hey ****er, my face is UP here!"

I remember having this really nice conversation with a guy I used to work with. We discussed our majors and why we enjoy them. He sat there, looking intrigued by what I had to say. Then after a few minutes (we were both waiting for our respective rides), his eyes darted down (in such an abrupt way). And from there on, he spoke to me about the virtues of education while leering at my chest.

I'd much rather a man just come out and say, "you have a nice body" than stare like a little boy in a toy store.

You're a grown man, act like it!!!

Yes Ocean-blue I know what you mean. Many times I have had men I work with talk to me about serious work related issues while staring "downwards" every minute or two. I just think WTF their mind should be on other things.

• Author
I hate it.

There have been instances when I had the urge to slap the man in question and ask him how he'd like it if I stared his crotch down. Of course, I say nothing and smile awkwardly.

I always feel disappointed when a guy does this. It's like, "Hey ****er, my face is UP here!"

I remember having this really nice conversation with a guy I used to work with. We discussed our majors and why we enjoy them. He sat there, looking intrigued by what I had to say. Then after a few minutes (we were both waiting for our respective rides), his eyes darted down (in such an abrupt way). And from there on, he spoke to me about the virtues of education while leering at my chest.

I'd much rather a man just come out and say, "you have a nice body" than stare like a little boy in a toy store.

You're a grown man, act like it!!!

Hmmm... I wonder what your opinion will be when I start the sequel to this thread... "What goes through a girl's mind when she catches a guy masturbating to pics of her" :laugh: (based on a true story... Fortunately, I wasn't part of it!)

Citizen Erased

Well I am very used to it, been happening since I was about 15 so I have learnt not to be offended. I have actually found other (straight) women are more offensive, like if they dont have larger breasts they try to make me feel bad about having them. :rolleyes: I can't control these things growing! I can't help they attached themselves to me :laugh:

To be honest though, if the guy is hot I take it as a compliment. If he's a 50 year old balding, fat man then I am creeped out :p

I have to say, this thread is quite amusing.

Once, while I was on the subway, I was curious to see how a man would handle a taste of his own medication. So after he stared me down... I sat there (he was standing up). I began to look at his crotch (I have to say, I took absolutely no pleasure in this). And there he stood, amused at first. And then, I could see discomfort beginning to settle in. He shifted around, looked to see if anyone else was witness to this affront to his personal space. I sat there, completely determined to see my "experiment" through. The poor guy squirmed and looked so completely violated. I would have love to know what was going through his mind.

I left the train with a big ass grin on my face.

Oh I did this with one sleazy guy at work. It was too funny. I started staring obviously at his crotch and he started shifting in his seat then actually attempted to cover his crotch with his hands :lmao:

I have to say, this thread is quite amusing.

Once, while I was on the subway, I was curious to see how a man would handle a taste of his own medication. So after he stared me down... I sat there (he was standing up). I began to look at his crotch (I have to say, I took absolutely no pleasure in this). And there he stood, amused at first. And then, I could see discomfort beginning to settle in. He shifted around, looked to see if anyone else was witness to this affront to his personal space. I sat there, completely determined to see my "experiment" through. The poor guy squirmed and looked so completely violated. I would have love to know what was going through his mind.

I left the train with a big ass grin on my face.

Hahahaha that is exactly what i do!!! :p:rolleyes::D

Oh I did this with one sleazy guy at work. It was too funny. I started staring obviously at his crotch and he started shifting in his seat then actually attempted to cover his crotch with his hands :lmao:

Yup, the shifting around is hilarious. If only more women thought like us! ;)

hahahaha :laugh:

I've caught myself staring before. Especially when I visit the pool. Someone is always wearing a speedo. :laugh:

You know what's even worse than staring a guy's crotch down?

Starting at his man boobies.

And by man boobies I don't mean a nicely chiseled upper body... I mean MAN BOOBIES (George Costanza anyone?).

Oh Lord, I honestly couldn't do the crotch watch or the upper body stare, if the guy was rude looking. I commend you ladies for your ability to swallow revulsion over the big, sweaty guy who stares without remorse. Hats off to ya'!! :laugh:

sweetbutcheeky

It depends.

If you talking to a guy and they keep looking down and not at your face! Hello! I am up here!

But if it's just like someone walking by and you see them catching a glance, then hey, guys will be guys. I know they are nice aren't they?! :laugh:

Though I have caught the guy I am dating staring at them (not while talking, while making out and so on) and has mentioned how much he likes them! LOL ;)