LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

What goes through a girl's mind when she catches a guy checking out her breasts?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Old 23rd September 2007, 5:50 PM   #1
Established Member

What goes through a girl's mind when she catches a guy checking out her breasts?

^topic!

I assume the answer will differ. What if the guy was trying to do it in a hidden way? What if it was just one glance? What if it happens 3 or 4 times in a row?

Inquiring minds need to know! Thanks in advance
someone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2007, 5:52 PM   #2
Established Member

Journal Entries: 1
They're probably used to it and doing so gives them a good inditation of what your interest in them is, and it probably isn't WHO they are, but WHAT.

Not a good way to garner their attention, eh?
CaliGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2007, 5:54 PM   #3
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
I think "Wow, this is the man for me"...
Trialbyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2007, 5:57 PM   #4
Established Member

I'd guess that it depends on the girl in question. If she dresses in a way that shows off her body, she wants that type of attention. When I had a nice body, I used to wear tight T-shirts to show it off. The attention can get old after a while though, so if she's not into the guy checking her out, she will probably take slight offense.
"Nothing that anyone else says or does to you has anything whatsoever to do with you - it has only to do with who they are - their perceptions, their conditioning, their experiences - the way they are accustomed to reacting to the world around them"
Darkzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2007, 7:00 PM   #5
Established Member

For me it's the 'creepy' vibe some guys give off. If I catch a guy taking quick glances now and then I think its cute, (if I'm interested) but if he gives out the creepy vibe, I get weirded out! If a guy just does not care that I know what he's doing, that's disrespectful and he won't get anywhere with me. If I'm interested and he thinks he's sneaky and I don't know what's going on, I think it's cute.
Old 23rd September 2007, 7:01 PM   #6
Established Member

In reality, I think...hmmm...do I want a man who's been weaned off breast milk too early?
Old 23rd September 2007, 7:06 PM   #7
Established Member

This has been going on so long I never even notice it anymore, and if I see them glance, I just laugh ( inside)

I haven't been offended by it yet, And, I ALSO know they are checking out my butt when I get up and walk somewhere. Guys will be guys.

No offense to YOU, but to me it would be like getting offended if you pull out a steak around dogs...what do you expect ?
Old 23rd September 2007, 7:07 PM   #8
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone2 View Post
Their small I know.
IpAncA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2007, 7:11 PM   #9
Established Member

I like to look at women's breasts but I have absolutely no idea why. I don't get excited about their fingers or their shoulders. But their ass and breasts have always fascinated me. Their breasts are particularly attractive if a good part of them are visible above their clothing. If they don't like that I look they should just stay inside at home. So sorry!
Tony T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2007, 7:15 PM   #10
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
I like to look at women's breasts but I have absolutely no idea why. I don't get excited about their fingers or their shoulders. But their ass and breasts have always fascinated me. Their breasts are particularly attractive if a good part of them are visible above their clothing. If they don't like that I look they should just stay inside at home. So sorry!
So it's okay if we stare at your crotch and wonder what size?
Old 23rd September 2007, 7:20 PM   #11

eww.. perv!! no, just kidding. i'm glad i still look good, lol.
artemis32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2007, 8:34 PM   #12

It makes me feel sexy if a guy does it discretly. If it's done together with other flirting and I like the guy it can be seriously hot. But if I catch someone staring at them openly or a guy is say older than my father then I just think ewwww creepy.

But I just want to add that regardless of who does it, if it's done often I think said guy finds me sexually attractive and wants to f%^& me.
BlueEyedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2007, 8:41 PM   #13
Established Member

I hate it.

There have been instances when I had the urge to slap the man in question and ask him how he'd like it if I stared his crotch down. Of course, I say nothing and smile awkwardly.

I always feel disappointed when a guy does this. It's like, "Hey ****er, my face is UP here!"

I remember having this really nice conversation with a guy I used to work with. We discussed our majors and why we enjoy them. He sat there, looking intrigued by what I had to say. Then after a few minutes (we were both waiting for our respective rides), his eyes darted down (in such an abrupt way). And from there on, he spoke to me about the virtues of education while leering at my chest.

I'd much rather a man just come out and say, "you have a nice body" than stare like a little boy in a toy store.

You're a grown man, act like it!!!
Old 23rd September 2007, 8:45 PM   #14

Yes Ocean-blue I know what you mean. Many times I have had men I work with talk to me about serious work related issues while staring "downwards" every minute or two. I just think WTF their mind should be on other things.
BlueEyedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2007, 8:50 PM   #15
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean-Blue View Post
I hate it.

There have been instances when I had the urge to slap the man in question and ask him how he'd like it if I stared his crotch down. Of course, I say nothing and smile awkwardly.

I always feel disappointed when a guy does this. It's like, "Hey ****er, my face is UP here!"

I remember having this really nice conversation with a guy I used to work with. We discussed our majors and why we enjoy them. He sat there, looking intrigued by what I had to say. Then after a few minutes (we were both waiting for our respective rides), his eyes darted down (in such an abrupt way). And from there on, he spoke to me about the virtues of education while leering at my chest.

I'd much rather a man just come out and say, "you have a nice body" than stare like a little boy in a toy store.

You're a grown man, act like it!!!
Hmmm... I wonder what your opinion will be when I start the sequel to this thread... "What goes through a girl's mind when she catches a guy masturbating to pics of her" (based on a true story... Fortunately, I wasn't part of it!)
someone2 is offline   Reply With Quote