I don't know if i should try to stop talking to my crush, or breakup with my bf

missunderstood101

missunderstood101

So a few weeks ago i meant this guy at my friends house, and we talked for like 5 hours straight. we really connected and so we exchanged numbers. The only problem was that a few days earlier i had been holding hands with another guy who i though was gonna ask me out. so later that night i was texting the guy while i was at my friends house, and he lived right down the street from her, he asked if i wanted to go on a walk so i agreed. we walked around a park for about half an hour then went to his house to hangout. i honestly didnt expect something to happen but right when i sat down, the guy started kissing me! i was so surprised but i didnt stop him.

i hungout with him for awhile and then he took me back to my friends house (this wsa pretty early in the morning). then when he was saying goodbye he kissed me again and my friends mom saw us! then my friend came outside and ruined the moment. i found out a few days ago he was gonna ask me out then but didnt since the girl came out.

the next day i was still at my friends house and she had more people over, including the guy i madeout with and the guy i held hands with. so that wa spretty awkward for me and i didnt know what to do. i knew i had to tlak to the guy that i held hands with about it so i went on a walk with him. after i told him he said he was glad for telling me the truth but didnt know what to say. then asked if we could start over and asked me out! i was shocked, i said yes, and it has been a little over two weeks since then.

the only problem i have is that i kept talking to the guy i madeout with. everynight for almost 3 hours a night. we talked online and on the phone and got to know each other well. people thought it was weird how much we talked but we didnt care. then he confessed to liking me but i had a bf so hat was a problem. however, since i felt so comfortable around this guy i told himm that i liked him too, which is the truth. but i told him nothing could happen right now cause i wasnt gonna cheat on my bf, im just not that kinda person.

my bf found out this guy liked me and got a little freaked out cause he didnt know i liked him too and thought i might start. he asked me to stop tlaking to him as much adn not hangout alone, and i told him i would try for him. then i had plans with this other guy and another friend and since it wsant just gonna be us two i thought it would be ok, but then our other friend ditched us so it wsa just us. we hungout and stuff and nothing happened but we both felt like something should.

i didnt know what to do since i really liked this guy and felt so comfortable around him, but i also really like my bf adn dont wanna hurt him. i go alot of advice and it was almost all different. some people thought i should break up with my bf and go with the other guy. but some people thought i should take a break from both. and i also was told to stay with my bf and forget the other guy. i knew i had to tell my bf i liked this other guy, it was only fair, and i was gonna let him to decide if we should breakup cause i didnt really want to cause i dont want to hurt him. when i told him he didnt talk for along time but said he didnt wanna break up and that i should try to cut off all contact with the other guy so i get over him. i dont know if i can do that though, it would be pretty hard. the other guy did say he would wait for me as long as he had to, so i dont know.

i dont know if i should try to stop talking to my crush, or breakup with my bf and go out with the other guy, ideas anyone?