Why do younger guys like older women?

Capricciosa

I'm asking this somewhat obvious question, because occasionally I get a guy much younger than myself interested in me. And it makes me wonder, what is it he is looking for? The phone rang tonight, and now I have that question again. Please tell so I can decide whether to call back.

Cheers.

I'm asking this somewhat obvious question, because occasionally I get a guy much younger than myself interested in me. And it makes me wonder, what is it he is looking for? The phone rang tonight, and now I have that question again. Please tell so I can decide whether to call back.

Cheers.

Most younger guys want sex with older women... just that ... sex.

Most of them had a sexual experience in their younger years (sometimes teens) and they want to experience it again... They know older women are hot and know how to please a guy... it's that simple.

So if you're in for great sex.. go ahead... but don't fall for them cause it can't work on a long term basis...and that depends what the age gap is.

Don't tell me he's 5 years younger because that, IMO, is not younger... LOL

Go for it! Enjoy.. they're a SO much fun!!!! :bunny:

SoHotZanzibar

Maybe he doesn't see you as being older, just a woman he is attracted to.

It's possible, no?

• Author

It's 5 years X 3, and I don't intend to fall for him at all. But I'm flattered by the attention, and always curious about motives.

• Author
Maybe he doesn't see you as being older, just a woman he is attracted to.

It's possible, no?

I think he once told me he had a thing for older women.

It's 5 years X 3, and I don't intend to fall for him at all. But I'm flattered by the attention, and always curious about motives.

Go for it! They are amazing... lots of fun and usually great lovers..

It is flattering and an amazing 'ego boost'... Motive is sex... most of the time.

ENJOY!!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

15 is a little far, it is like another generation!

I have a thing for older women and yes some of it relates to sex, I'm talking about 10-20 years. Maybe it is the MILF factor?

For me, I am attracted to older women because they have experience, know what they want in life, not fresh out of school, plus the minor wrinkles around their eyes are kinda cute when they smile.

15 is a little far, it is like another generation!

I have a thing for older women and yes some of it relates to sex, I'm talking about 10-20 years. Maybe it is the MILF factor?

For me, I am attracted to older women because they have experience, know what they want in life, not fresh out of school, plus the minor wrinkles around their eyes are kinda cute when they smile.

15 years is not quite another generation... I almost got married with my last ex who was 12 years younger... We lived together 5 years.

I agree that older women are experienced.. and they KNOW what they want in life... that's the comments I hear all the time.

I still date guys that are anywhere from 15 to 30 years younger... and I LOVE IT!!!! :love:

• Author

I still date guys that are anywhere from 15 to 30 years younger... and I LOVE IT!!!! :love:

Well Lizzie, you are an inspiration to all of us.

And what is MILF? I don't know all my acronyms yet.

And what is MILF? I don't know all my acronyms yet.

MILF = Mothers I'll Like to F...

I am married to an older woman and unless they have become embittered manhaters older women are just more mature and don't come with the crap younger women come with. They like a level of space and the right to their own life so they respect your right to it. They are great in bed and a delight to be around.

I am married to an older woman and unless they have become embittered manhaters older women are just more mature and don't come with the crap younger women come with. They like a level of space and the right to their own life so they respect your right to it. They are great in bed and a delight to be around.

I have such a love-hate thing going on with you! It's crazy.:p:laugh:

And I agree that it's not always ONLY about sex. Some younger men like that an older woman can see past the superficial flaws and love them for who they are.

Also, I think the dynamic with older women/younger men is different usually. Older women will be givers and not takers.

I have such a love-hate thing going on with you! It's crazy.:p:laugh:

And I agree that it's not always ONLY about sex. Some younger men like that an older woman can see past the superficial flaws and love them for who they are.

Also, I think the dynamic with older women/younger men is different usually. Older women will be givers and not takers.

Deep down I really am a sweet guy but I know with certain women you don't show that sweetness. Another good thing about older women is that I can talk about more than just Paris Hilton and American Idol with them.

Most younger guys want sex with older women... just that ... sex.

True. But the sex motive is always assumed: most older guys want sex with younger women, and most guys want sex with same aged women.

So the usual question (assuming sex motives are not sufficient) is the guy capable of being in an interesting relationship?

True. But the sex motive is always assumed: most older guys want sex with younger women, and most guys want sex with same aged women.

So the usual question (assuming sex motives are not sufficient) is the guy capable of being in an interesting relationship?

that it could be possible but IMO very rare... on a long-term basis.

Very true. The dynamics in the family changes along with social perceptions.

that it could be possible but IMO very rare... on a long-term basis.

My experience with capable of an interesting relationship is the issue of children. When it comes to children, older women tend to either have children or do not want anymore.