does my boyfriend has a crush on her?

kandygirl

hi everyone,

i have a situation....i need you guys to tell me weather or not i'm over-reacting. i'll try to keep it short....

my boyfriend and i have a large group of friends that we always go out and party with. they also all work together at the same job. the guys all have girlfriends / wives, who hang out with us too, and i'm pretty close to them all. we all get along great and have a good time together...

however, there's one guy that my bf seems to be really good friends with, in my opinion better friends than he is with the rest of our group. he has a girlfriend. keep in mind, this girl is not the best looking, but she's alright if she fixes up. she's a talker and she's really nice, really outgoing. especially when she's drinking, which we do when we're out on weekends. my bf's friend and his girl have been together over a year, and are living together. i think they're planning on getting married too. i know that this girl dosen't like my bf in any other way except for friends. she dosen't flirt with him at all.

it seems like my boyfriend is always laughing at her and showing her attention. it's like she always knows what to say to keep his attention. she's a professional cook, and he's always making comments like "she's coming to my house to cook me dinner"...etc. when we have the camera around taking pics of everyone they'll get pics together and he won't even think to take one with me. (the only time this happened was when both of them were tore up drunk one night)

another thing is....when we're making plans to do things, my boyfriend ALWAYS conciders them first thing...and if they don't want to go he'll keep on until they change their minds. my boyfirend is not one to beg...it seems like he cares a lot about those two being around though. for example: my boyfriend got several tickets to go to a concert and THEY were the first ones to get dibs. i didn't even know about the tickets yet (even though i know that he's going to bring me anyway, but still!)

real quick info that could help you figure this out: my boyfriend and i have been together for a year, and we're living together. we're both 26 years old. other than this, our relationship is great. no other major problems.

i just need for someone to help me out here....i'm starting to not like hanging out with these people because i feel like they (or she) means more to my bf than i do :( am i being stupid??

It sounds like he doesn't have a crush on her. He just likes his friend and the girlfriend as he finds them interesting and entertaining. He is just used to you and doesn't always think about things- like the picture taking. You should suggest that you'd like to spend some time alone with him and try to plan some fun things to do to get his mind off of them and back on you. It sounds like you need some attention, which I am not saying is a bad thing. It's normal and reasonable to want more attention from your boyfriend than he gives his friends in my opnion.