what happened??

So my boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years and amazingly are sex life gets better and better with time. Instead of getting bored like i did with previous guys i find that we still manage to keep things new and exciting. We both initiate sex about equally although I usually want it more. Well that was until about a week or two ago. I still love him to death and think he is hot but I just don't want sex. I am perfectly happy with just giving him a blow job and then going to bed. I know it hasnt been too long but it just seems weird cuz ive never been like this. And my boyfriend has noticed too and as much as he loves getting head he has asked a few times why i dont want to have sex.

so basically...my question is...have any of you ever just not wanted sex for like a month or something, even though nothing at all is wrong in your relationship? I think im just scared cuz i ended up breaking up with the last guy i was with seriously cuz i just totally lost my attraction to him. Alot of our relationship was long distance though so it was a bit different. MY present boyfriend and i live together and see each other every day. Anyways, sorry for the ramble and thanx for the help!

So nothing happened a week ago that might have caused this? Did he say something that hurt your feelings? Are you getting PMS or anything? Did you meet someone that caught your attention? Did your bf pick his nose in front of you or something and now you see him in a different light? Are you more tired than usual? Is the weather too hot where you are and you're not feeling like doing anything? Are you stressed out about something?

I've never had sexual interest just suddenly drop down to nothing like that. Usually, there's something on my mind that causes it.

It's usually a mental thing that causes that, although it could be hormones. I would wait one more month to see if it shakes out. I have a feeling that you are making it worse by freaking out about it - but changes in libido are fairly normal. When you spread the amount of sex that you will have over the entire year, and then factor in the amount you are missing this month - it will be statistically insignificant. Just don't worry about it, and see if it clears up.

For me, it's usually fatigue or stress. And once, I just totally lost my attraction to my ex because he liked to fight a lot.

Try visualizing having sex with him. Do you feel a little inward "cringe?" If so, then spend a little time figuring out where that cringe is coming from. It might be that it sounds like too much work (you are fatigued or depressed), it might be too much for you (you are overwhelmed and need some space), it might even be something he said to you that got stuck in your psyche somewhere. If you try, you should be able to figure it out.

Maybe you have a fear of successful relationships and your mind is finding a way to sabotage a good thing. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. IMO, loss of sex drive for a partner is a concrete indicator that interest has been lost. The ending is inevitable.