Weird living situation

What do you think most women would think if they met a guy, and finds out he lives in a weird apartment? This place I'm at now, it's right next to the airport, you can see planes taking off right outside my window. I don't mind it, but sometimes it gets loud enough where you can't hear the TV. And there's this constant buzzing of jets.

Anyway, I feel kinda weird bringing a girl over. I'd imagine most people would find it unusual or weird.. like what kind of weirdo would live right next to the airport?

lonelybird

kind of weird, unless you are on some special mission

Find a girl loves you enough to ignore the jet buzzing:)

RubyDeluxe

A godly woman will not mind such things as her treasures are stored in heaven.

Just do not bring her back to your apartment without a chaperone. The flesh is weak you know:)

Instead of thinking of it as "weird", think of it as affordable living in an age of extreme interest rates and property values. You're smart, (hopefully) getting a better deal than a comparable apartment that isn't near an airport... and all that money your saving can be invested into more entertaining evenings with the date of your choice.

Tons of people live right next to train tracks... maybe not exactly the same type of situation, but I don't consider that weird either. Maybe a bit annoying at first, but you get used to it pretty quickly.