he wants to go travelling??

beetlebum

hi ive been dating a really nice guy for 5 months or so, when we met he had just come out from from a long term relationship. hes been a caring boyfriend but recently hes been talking about going travelling as hes not happy in his current career. he broke up with me 2 months ago because he said that hes not sure what he wants to do with his life- but then we got back together a few weeks later. Now hes talking about going travelling, but he says he cares for me and doesnt want to lose me.

i feel annoyed with him as it feels like hes messing me around a bit- im not sure whether i should just break up with him or wait for him to just break up with me.

So do you mean that he is planning on quitting his job and traveling? For how long? I can see why someone would want to travel, but just escaping from his career?

I am not getting good vibes from this guy. I would ask him outright his intentions of traveling and how you fit into that. His answer was pretty vague.

hmmmm...

To be honest he just want to see the world before he gets tied down. He probably does lvoe and care about you alot. But you need to tell him how you feel and sit down and talk about it.

why not go traveling with him