should i be worried???

missmebaby

missmebaby

i just dont know what happened to us. my bf and i have been together for 6 months...the past 2 weeks have been very rocky for us. on sunday we spent half the day together and talked about whether or not we should be together. we just have not been getting along at all. sunday evening he promised to come to my friend's get together. 2 hours before we're supposed to be there he calls me and says hes going to ride his motorcycle with his friends instead. i was very disappointed but i didnt get mad and i just said have fun, call me later. well he calls me 4 hours later and asks if he can come to my house and stay the night. so i leave my friend's house and go home and stay the night with him. the next day he tells me that he wants to see how things go and not break up right now. he says he loves being around me when things are going good. that night he picks up a girl hes been friends with for a long time and meets up with a bunch of his other friends at the bar. once again i dont get jealous or mad and i tell him to have fun.

on his way home that night he calls me just to talk. it seems like things are going good again. tuesday night everything is fine, he said he wants to see me but i had to work. he seemed a little disappointed. then today he calls me at least 6 times while hes at work just to talk to me. we had made plans for me to come over tonight since i havent seen him in 2 days. we were supposed to go out with his friends tonight but yesterday he said he changed his mind and we would just stay home tonight. then when i talked to him today he said "well it would be stupid for you to come over tonight since you cant be here till like 9." i asked him why and he said because i wouldnt get there until 9, then i would have to go to bed early and get up at 5am for work. i said fine i wont come over, and he said ok. usually he really wants to see me, on one occasion he begged me to let him come over to my house for like an hour just to see me because he missed me. he used to want to see me everyday and get upset if i couldnt see him. so i felt like he was making excuses for me not to come over so he could go out with his friends instead without me. so i asked him if he was going to go out tonight and he said yes when just yesterday he said we werent going to.

well i got mad and said he needed to grow the balls to tell me that he would rather go out with his friends instead of making excuses for me not to come over. he said it wasnt like that at all and he did want to see me but it would just be stupid for me to come over when i had to go to bed right away anyways. thats the 3rd time this week he has gone out with his friends and the second time hes ditched me for them. maybe im wrong and hes not ditching me tonight but it just seems suspicious to me. when we were planning on me coming over we werent going to go out, but now it seems like hes trying to get me to stay home tonight and hes changed his mind and now is going out with his friends. today he has been very sweet and like i said he called me at least 6 times just to talk to me and hes said i love you and called me baby and other pet names.

i dont know...does it sound like hes trying to ditch me? should i be worried or suspicious about him? and that girl he went to the bar with the other night....i asked him if there was anything going on between them and he just laughed at me and said no way. but they have been friends for a long time and he has said that she is cute and has been talking about her more than usual for the past couple days. in the past he has barely talked to her while we have been together and she has invited him out before and he didnt go. could he be ditching me tonight so he can be with her? i dont want to ask him anymore because i dont want to seem like a psycho immature gf.

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

The more you are worried the more it will show through in your actions and conversations with him. What you need to do is act like your normal loving self. Don;t smother him and if he is cheating the truth will show through in time.

With most men if they think you are impling they are doing something, they will do it. it's weird but true. You imply they are cheating they will cheat. you tell them they golf too much or spend too much time with their buddies at the bar, they will.

Focus on yourself..get a new hobby or incorporate some new fun things into your life. Bring passion into your life and he will likely respond and chase after you with the same passion. good luck ~ xo