Best friend's sister

scott00

well basically ive known my friend (guy) for over 2 years. his sister recently came to my school to study and shes been talking to me retty frequently. ive known her for about 2 months now, shes 14 and i think she likes me. she calls me names, talks to me about random stuff, always bugging me to buy her food, says hello everytime she sees me and even wanted to see my wallet once for some reason :confused:. i havn't noticed any real obvious signs she wants a relationship but if we had one, i don't know what to say to her bro. should i just keep it a secret or ask her bro first (my friend). oh ya, and her bros a jerk but real experienced at gettin girls.. for me its my first time :p

thanks for replying guys

justagirlforever

So you have a friend who's a jerk? that's not a very nice thing to say about your supposed "friend". Friends are honest with each other (or should be) and should also respect each other. So you'd have to ask him how he feels about it. Ask yourself if it's worth losing a friendship - because you have a fair chance of doing so if you go behind his back and date his sister.

Out of interest, how old are you? No where do you say how you feel about her. Do you have a crush? Are you wildly attracted? Or is it just because you "think" she might have an interest in you?

• Author

thanks for ure reply. well im 17 this year and i have a pretty good crush on her aswell. im willing to have a relationship

i used to really likek my best friend brother, and we ended up kissing, nothing ever came of it, but it made my friend a wee bit annoyed, i think in the end she'd have been ok though.,