His behavior is weird!!!

redheadedpixie

redheadedpixie

ok so this guy I have been talking to has been acting so weird that I don't know what to do. We started talking on the phone and online and began to like eachother before our first date. We went out and saw eachother a few times aweek...he lived an hour away.

We talked for hours on the phone and really just had a great time talking about everything...we didnt talk about our feelings because we wanted to be rational, but we are both seeking a life partner. he says we are dating and he wants to be with me but it doesnt seem like the right time and wants to continue getting to know eachother.

well suddenly he changes his attitude and never wants to talk or sends a casual message like "im bored, you wanna call me?". he always busy and its like he doesn't even want to be friends. Spring break was this week and I know he sat at home all week sleeping or being bored but he didnt want to hang out. I saw him Monday and he kissed amd and stuff, but since then all week nothing! I am frustrated because he says he likes me and stuff but he is acting so different.

I want to call him but I don't because I believe the man should chase the girl at first, so I am so confused as to why he is doing this. The way he talks and previously acted indicated a serious interest and now its the complete opposite. How should I act...I need help! I really like this guy because he was so sweet...and he was really hurt previously, so I am guessing thats part of it.