I'm such a slut...

Thank God I walked

Thank God I walked

So I have been dating this guy for a couple of months now but we have only actually gotten together maybe 4-5 times. Two of those times he came over after I had been drinking late at night. I didn't sleep with him on those nights, but I don't think he was coming over because he wanted to "talk". Last night I invited him over at 11:30 at night. He came over (of course) and we ended up having sex. Thing is, it was lousy. He lasted MAYBE 4-5 minutes, and then he passed out and snored all night. So, not only did I not get to have good sex, I was kept up all night by snoring. The thing is... I don't really know if I even like the guy... actually, I don't think I do. I really just wanted to have a sexual relationship with him but I don't know if he is "up" for the challange. I guess I will give it another shot and just hope that he lasts longer next time...

Thing is, it was lousy. He lasted MAYBE 4-5 minutes, and then he passed out and snored all night.

So... you decided to use a guy for sex and in the end you got used for sex by him.. hahahahaa

Why would a guy that knows it is a booty call jump thru hoops so he can get off. ?

Trialbyfire

I agree with Art Critic. If you want to use, be prepared to be used. Keep in mind that I never could understand the booty call so I'm completely biased.

So I have been dating this guy for a couple of months now but we have only actually gotten together maybe 4-5 times. Two of those times he came over after I had been drinking late at night.

Those are the best dates a guy could ask for!

• Author
Thank God I walked

I honestly don't think he sees this as a booty call. I invited HIM over and I was the one that pushed for sex. He always takes me out, calls me everyday, and pays for everything even when I offer to help out... I think he might see this as more than you guys think he does. I think he was pretty embarrased that he went for such a short time. He told me before that he gets really nervous about sex...

You are not a slut...

There is nothing worse though then a man that can not last...

What though are you really looking for in this relatonship...

I dont get where he's using you..you both wanted sex and that's what you got. If you call a guy telling him to come over in the middle of the night..what do you think he's gonna think it's about. I mean hey you're both adults and if you know he's going to your house purely for sex and that's it and he knows that's what hes going for then I don't see the problem. You seem to using the word relationship a little loosly though or dating whatever u call it. I mean does this guy take you out or is he just coming over your house..in that case this is just a guy you're baning bascially. I had a booty call with a guy once who I knew for years and pretty much had en experience like this too. He lasted like 2 min lol. Oh well..

If you call a guy telling him to come over in the middle of the night..what do you think he's gonna think it's about.

This thought also crossed my mind.

You seem to using the word relationship a little loosly though or dating whatever u call it.

As did this thought.

I have the same question as pricillia... What is it that you are looking for with this guy?

Was this the first time you've had sex? 4-5 minutes of penetration does not fall into a premature or short lasting category. It happens, especially with new partners, if a guy hasn't had sex in a while, and if it is late at night and the person is tired. Nothing is abnormal about that duration under the circumstances.

Now, if the foreplay sucked, if he didn't go down on you, or do anything else to help get you off, that's a pain. At the same time, what are your expectations? Perhaps the guy was very nervous. It is awkward with a new person. Ideally, there would be lots of foreplay and some oral/fingering before intercourse, and there would be a second sex session 10-15 minutes later that lasted longer. But how realistic is this if he comes over at midnight?

I'm not saying you two are sexually compatible, but I do feel you are too judgemental of his performance. You want a **** buddy. You have expectations for great, amazing **** buddy sex because that is what you want. You can't project those expectations onto him, especially if that is not what he wants. If he is interested in you he was likely nervous! If all you want is sex, please, let him know this if you continue to see him. And the next time you have sex, have it in the late afternoon or evening when he is not so tired so you can experiment more and have multiple sessions. Only then will you know if you two are sexually compatible. You are unfairly projecting your expectations onto this guy based on post-midnight, first time sex. That's not a realistic assessment of his sexual abilities.

pink smartie

i hear you! i personnally dislike the word slut but always admired women who were comfortable with their sexuality. A few friends of mine are proud to be sluts. And I respect them for that. I would just prefer to be in a relationship but my sex-drive lately... through the roof.

That said, there is ambiguity in your thread: he might be interested in something more then something sexual with him, but you would only want something sexual with him... Or are you saying this because you are disapointed about last night and were hoping for something perhaps a bit more fulfilling both sexually and romantically and he failed on both fronts?