Is he trying to make me jealous?

santiagoanarosa

santiagoanarosa

:confused: Hello everyone, I'm writing for some type of advice. I have a boyfriend of 2 1/2 years. Every 4-6 months I come across cell phone numbers that belongs to a girl. I confront him and he says that its a number from his job because he is a contractor. So I try to give him the benefit of the doubt. However every once in a while. He does things to try to make me think that he's doing something behind my back. He'll be sitting in the living room watching television and out of the blue, he'll grab his cell phone and go in another room and act like he's calling someone. but he wont be calling anyone. Then He'll call and ask where I'm at and Ill tell him, then I ask where's he at. And he'll tell me around...... Then I'll ask him, then after so many times asking him, he'll then tell me. He'll sit at the computer and email himself and then reply to the email to make me think that he's emailing someone and then he'll look at me to see if I'm looking. And if he sees me looking he'll close the email real quick. then I ask him who is he emailing and then he'll say no one. but he'll type a reply to himself. He does all of these things alot. Then He'll go in the bedroom and act as if he's talking on the cell phone. And when I walk in the bedroom, he'll close his phone real quick as if he has something to hide.

There are times when we argue he will say things so it can bother me. But when I act as if anything he says doesnt bother me. He'll keep saying things like: I'm gonna go to the store or I'm leaving i have to do something. Then I'll say"what do you have to do". He'll say " just some stuff. But if I ignore what he's saying, he'll make other comments till i break loose. Tell me someone what they think about this?

The reason why I know that he doesnt call anyone is because i know all his passwords to all of his accounts and cell phone.

Confused??????

I knew a couple of girls like this who thought as long as their partner was jealous or made to think there could be another guy - it would keep their guys more interested or keep them on their toes (more romantic etc. so the R would remain fresh and exciting).

I always thought that was so stupid. It just shows a lot of insecurity and craving for attention.

And why haven't you confronted him about this asinine behavior? That has got to be one of the most childish and ridiculous things I've ever heard of. Who does that?

Are you sure he doesn't have multiple personalities and really thinks he IS talking to other people? :rolleyes: