Maybe a lame question, but...How do you know if a stripper is interested in you?

JackofHearts

I know they're supposed to act like that anyhow, but is there any kind of signs they give to let you know. There's a club that I go to every now and then, and there's a dancer there that treats me a lot different than all the other girls there. Again, I know it's a lame question, but any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks! :D

Salicious Crumb
I know they're supposed to act like that anyhow, but is there any kind of signs they give to let you know. There's a club that I go to every now and then, and there's a dancer there that treats me a lot different than all the other girls there. Again, I know it's a lame question, but any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks! :D

Only time I went to a strip club was when I was 22 at a friends bachelor party, which I don't agree with...but whatever.

Anyway, they care about your money. And my guess is she treats you different because she knows she can get your wallet out. And if the other strippers know this, they know she has already gotten out of you what they want....money.

Besides, why would you want a stripper?

kindred_soulman

Well now, for the most part strippers will do whatever to get your money.

The bottom line is strippers need lovin' too and it could be possible that she may be interested.

I would simply ask her out much like I would any other girl.

I went through a similar situation once. I had a notion that this one stripper was into me. So I kept showing up there and talking with her, really no $$ exchanged hands, so there was my answer.

One evening, she asked me to take her home and the sex was great for about 2 weeks.

I had to leave her go because I have serious reservations about dating a stripper, but it was fun while it lasted!

I know that this advice was given to you on your other thread, but wait until she is not working, whether it be before or after work and ask her out.

Well now, for the most part strippers will do whatever to get your money.

The bottom line is strippers need lovin' too and it could be possible that she may be interested.

I would simply ask her out much like I would any other girl.

I went through a similar situation once. I had a notion that this one stripper was into me. So I kept showing up there and talking with her, really no $$ exchanged hands, so there was my answer.

One evening, she asked me to take her home and the sex was great for about 2 weeks.

I had to leave her go because I have serious reservations about dating a stripper, but it was fun while it lasted!

So, if you had "serious reservations about dating a stripper", why did you go with her? Why did you cut it off? :confused:

I just think that it's ironic that the stripper is the bad one, when you're patronising that esablishment. :D

• Author

Ask her out? I couldn't do that. There's only been 2 girls I've ever asked out, and I'm just a mess in that situation....I start shaking and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Ask her out? I couldn't do that. There's only been 2 girls I've ever asked out, and I'm just a mess in that situation....I start shaking and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Well what if you find out that she is interested in you? Will you still be afraid to ask her out then?

• Author

Yeah, absolutely I would still be afraid. I don't know what the heck I'm supposed to do with a woman. I'm not very experienced with women.

Yeah, absolutely I would still be afraid. I don't know what the heck I'm supposed to do with a woman. I'm not very experienced with women.

Asking women out is how you do get experience. Even if she were to say no, would it be the end of the world? We all get rejected, so don't let the fear of rejection hold you back.

• Author

Well, before I get ahead of myself here....First I just want to know if there's some kind of signs that a girl in her profession would use to let you know she was interested in you.

kindred_soulman

I embrace rejection, in fact I have almost learned to enjoy it.

Rejection will only make you stronger and wiser. I approach women all the time, most of which ends in some sort of rejection.

Look at it this way, you can't be everything to everyone. If a woman rejects me there could be a myriad of reasons that have nothing to do with myself. It's not necessarily a reflection on yourself.

Besides, it is not mentaly healthy to allow other people's actions (especially mere strangers) to skew your own self image.

This reminds of a girl whom i approached at a club recently, all I did was say hello and she would not even respond! Did I feel bad? Absolutely not! In fact, I told my friends what happened and laughed my ass off.

If you approach 10 women, you might get digits from 4 or 5. Of those 4 or 5 MAYBE 1 or 2 will call you back. Of those 1 or 2, maybe one will last, maybe not.

You won't find a date at a strip club...

If she was interested in you you would know...

She is a stripper so shyness is something that she doesn't have.. if she was interested in you she would tuck her phone number in your pocket..

If she doesn't let you know then she is just working.. that is her job by the way.. to make you feel wanted so you will come back..

Well, before I get ahead of myself here....First I just want to know if there's some kind of signs that a girl in her profession would use to let you know she was interested in you.

She isn't interested in you.. if she was you would already have her number..

Signs.. yeah.. she would make the first move

kindred_soulman

BODY LANGUAGE.

You need to be careful in this situation though, because it is going to be difficult to discern if she wants your money or your companionship.

The only way I can think to find out is, ask her for her number or ask her out and go from there!

If she rejects you... NEXT!

I know this seems cliche'.. but you need to stop going to strip clubs and get out in the real dating world.. Trying to date a stripper is like shoveling sand against the tide.. impossible...They are at work.. they are not dateable

kindred_soulman
You won't find a date at a strip club...

Wrong! It can be done and it is done everyday. I have done this.

Now the quality / morals of the girl might not be good.

Strippers are fun to date but my advice is don't try to make a wife out of one.

kindred_soulman
:lmao:.. at a strip club ??? how about does she get naked for you ?

You know what I mean.

Body language is 90% of all human communication. Of course she gets naked..... but what I am saying is this:

How does she look at you when you talk?

Does she play with her hair while you talk?

Does she touch you at all during conversation?

Basically, the same things you would examine with any woman.

Body language is 90% of all human communication. Of course she gets naked..... but what I am saying is this:

How does she look at you when you talk?

Does she play with her hair while you talk?

Does she touch you at all during conversation?

Basically, the same things you would examine with any woman.

So.. you are saying that if a stripper looks at you when you talk to her and she plays with her hair while you are talking to her that she wants you ??

hahahahahaha

Touching... hahahaha..

This is a strip club....

Obviously that a stripper is a woman.. but not at work.. at work she is a professional that doesn't think her clients are her next love..

kindred_soulman

Obviously that a stripper is a woman.. but not at work.. at work she is a professional that doesn't think her clients are her next love..

Sometimes true, sometimes not. Many a stripper have hooked up with clientele.

Think of how many people meet their SO's at work.

I disagree.......

I say, be cautious.... and there is a real possibility that she does like you BUT because she is in that environment it's going to be more difficult to tell what her intentions are.

So.. you are saying that if a stripper looks at you when you talk to her and she plays with her hair while you are talking to her that she wants you ??

hahahahahaha

Touching... hahahaha..

This is a strip club....

I have to agree with Art on this one.

One of my good friends has been a stripper for a few years now, the funny thing is she's a lesbian and hardly any of her regulars know this. :laugh: Guys get crushes on strippers all the time.

Maybe she gives your money back because you look like you can't afford all the money you throw out at the strippers and she feels bad for you.

kindred_soulman
I have to agree with Art on this one.

One of my good friends has been a stripper for a few years now, the funny thing is she's a lesbian and hardly any of her regulars know this. :laugh: Guys get crushes on strippers all the time.

Maybe she gives your money back because you look like you can't afford all the money you throw out at the strippers and she feels bad for you.

So just because you have never "hooked up" with a stripper means that it does not happen?

WRONG!! Maybe you have no game, but strippers can and will get laid!

It may not be the best idea in the world (to date a stripper) BUT I assure you it happens!

So just because you have never "hooked up" with a stripper means that it does not happen?

It may not be the best idea in the world (to date a stripper) BUT I assure you it happens!

I've hooked up with a stripper before. I'm a woman, by the way. I have no game, I admit it. It's too damn easy to get laid if you are a fairly attractive woman. But I don't date women any more. Tooooooo crazy.

Where is any of my posts have I posted that I have never hooked up with a stripper ?

( for the record I have dated 2 strippers.. I didn't meet them at a strip club though.. or even go see them strip )

No Game? Come on..

Backing up your argument by attacking me and my game isn't the way to go..

If that is you in your avatar then I can say that I have years and years of experience with women over you...