How do you approach girls???

alextop30

Ok here is my deal I have a serious problem with approaching girls I am softmore in College, I am originally from Bulgaria and have terrible accent and as you can probably notice I cannot spell things right. My biggest problem is approaching girls. I usually try to look cool pass as I pass them and sit in a place where I can see them but I do nothing the whole time I am there, I guess you can call me chicken but I believe that is because I really dont know how to start talking to her without, her thinking that I am some kind of creep.

I am fairly good in making a conversation once she starts talking- I have had girls apprach me and we are good friends but that is another problem I dont just want to be friends with them that is why I am really in doubt when should I do what I am suppoce to do and what is the thing am I suppoce to do.:confused:

If someone would consider helping me it will be great....

and Just a general question Does the all nice guy routeine work because I am a nice guy and maybe women think that I am acting. But I am not even if I barely know you and you call me at two in the morning and tell me I have to drive you somewhere because this and this I will do it...

To appraoch a girl you simply need to walk up to her and say hello. The main thing to remember is that women love a confident man, and hate a man who is unsure of himself or afraid.

Go up to a lady you find attractive and just say Hi... but just to say hi and maybe ask them a question about themselves. When they answer it, say "well, nice meeting you %GIRL-NAME% with a smile, and walk away... and talk to another girl... do this several times. Just walk up to them KNOWING that you will not be trying to talk to them for more than a minute.. that way you feel less pressure and gain confidence. Some will think you are a creep, and some will love your :exotic accent"... who cares?

After a while (maybe a few times of doing this), talk to them a bit longer..etc. It will help you to overcome your insecurities.

There are other forum threads on how to 'pick up' on girls, and what to do on a date, but you will need to build your confidence in talking to them before you worry about those issues.

It will all work out for you with practice... don't be afraid.

• Author

the hardest for me is to get them to start talking after that I will have no problem keeping the conversation and I am pretty concious f how much I do talk so I could give them to talk the most and have them- tell me things about themselves but the starting is really what is keeping off...