Cuddling, lovey-dovey talk with booty call?

Salesgirl

Hi all,

There's this guy that I've been seeing off and on for about five months. He has said that he doesn't want a relationship, which is okay..I don't mind not having anything serious, but it seems like sometimes he gives mixed messages. At the beginning, he said that he didn't want anything "complicated." Then we started talking on the phone almost every day, and seeing each other at least once a week. I met most of his friends. He called himself my bf, and his friends called me his gf or his woman. He called me "his girl", and he told his friends that I was "his girl." He always claimed to not get jealous, although he teased me by asking if I was going on "dates" with other people, said that he knew I would be hurt if he slept with someone else, swore on his daughter's life that he was not sleeping with anyone else, and one time when I was home sleeping, he said that he wished that I was would pick up the phone, because he didn't know if I was home with guys in spite of him or what (we had had a fight).

He always says that he is afraid of committment, because he is afraid of getting hurt and all. Anyhow, he keeps getting close, and then pushing me away, even to the point of making up reasons to get away from me. The last time, we just got together and we did sleep together, but then he disappeared. Then I wrote him a letter, and he text messaged me that he was sorry that he hurt me, but he didn't think that he was good for a relationship, even a sexual one, but that he wishes that he were. Also, and this is just a hunch, but for two weeks I was getting hang ups every single day, and they only stopped when he called me again..

Out of nowhere last week, he called, because he said that he was depressed (grandmother dying). I went over to talk to him (yes, sex happened). We watched movies, and he kept saying that he missed me, and asking a lot of times did I miss him, did I have a boyfriend now after this time that we haven't talked, he told me that he has not slept with anyone else since me, and we were cuddling on the couch, holding hands for a full 2 hours during a movie, etc. He kept saying that he was so sorry that he had messed up things with him and I because of his "issues."

Then, he didn't call back after I was over at his house last week. Then when I called him, he said, Why are you getting all serious on me?? You know the deal....I never said that it had to be serious, but it seems like mixeed messages in a way.

I am sort of confused, because if this is just a booty call, why would he say all of these other things. Just to try to butter me up? To try to play games with my head? To try to keep me around? It just seems weird. I don't know much about booty calls. We did mostly get together at night, but we went to people's houses together, he met my roommate, I met his friends, and he called me "his girl," and HE said that we were a cute couple, and that we were seeing each other. ??????

u think its a booty call?

then u must have some fine booty!

gawd - i just suck at the sex jokes

well, how are u feeling right now - u seem happy

i think he is too and is just making the big decision u know fam and stuffd

i know for a fact a lot of guys have that prob

i never did

just wanted to mention i did notice the snuggling there!

gawd when u say things like that my body reacts - that;s a sign

maybe he is having issues again

and here's words to a song i've been using to motivate

I've got another confession to make

I'm your fool

Everyone's got their chains to break

Holdin' you

Were you born to resist or be abused?

Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?

Are you gone and onto someone new?

I needed somewhere to hang my head

Without your noose

You gave me something that I didn't have

But had no use

I was too weak to give in

Too strong to lose

My heart is under arrest again

But I break loose

My head is giving me life or death

But I can't choose

I swear I'll never give in

I refuse

Has someone taken your faith?

Its real, the pain you feel

You trust, you must

Confess

Oh...

Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...

The life, the love

You die to heal

The hope that starts

The broken hearts

You trust, you must

Confess

I've got another confession my friend

I'm no fool

I'm getting tired of starting again

Somewhere new

Were you born to resist or be abused?

I swear I'll never give in

I refuse

You trust, you must

Confess

Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the be

Hi all,

There's this guy that I've been seeing off and on for about five months. He has said that he doesn't want a relationship, which is okay..I don't mind not having anything serious, but it seems like sometimes he gives mixed messages. At the beginning, he said that he didn't want anything "complicated." Then we started talking on the phone almost every day, and seeing each other at least once a week. I met most of his friends. He called himself my bf, and his friends called me his gf or his woman. He called me "his girl", and he told his friends that I was "his girl." He always claimed to not get jealous, although he teased me by asking if I was going on "dates" with other people, said that he knew I would be hurt if he slept with someone else, swore on his daughter's life that he was not sleeping with anyone else, and one time when I was home sleeping, he said that he wished that I was would pick up the phone, because he didn't know if I was home with guys in spite of him or what (we had had a fight).

He always says that he is afraid of committment, because he is afraid of getting hurt and all. Anyhow, he keeps getting close, and then pushing me away, even to the point of making up reasons to get away from me. The last time, we just got together and we did sleep together, but then he disappeared. Then I wrote him a letter, and he text messaged me that he was sorry that he hurt me, but he didn't think that he was good for a relationship, even a sexual one, but that he wishes that he were. Also, and this is just a hunch, but for two weeks I was getting hang ups every single day, and they only stopped when he called me again..

Out of nowhere last week, he called, because he said that he was depressed (grandmother dying). I went over to talk to him (yes, sex happened). We watched movies, and he kept saying that he missed me, and asking a lot of times did I miss him, did I have a boyfriend now after this time that we haven't talked, he told me that he has not slept with anyone else since me, and we were cuddling on the couch, holding hands for a full 2 hours during a movie, etc. He kept saying that he was so sorry that he had messed up things with him and I because of his "issues."

Then, he didn't call back after I was over at his house last week. Then when I called him, he said, Why are you getting all serious on me?? You know the deal....I never said that it had to be serious, but it seems like mixeed messages in a way.

I am sort of confused, because if this is just a booty call, why would he say all of these other things. Just to try to butter me up? To try to play games with my head? To try to keep me around? It just seems weird. I don't know much about booty calls. We did mostly get together at night, but we went to people's houses together, he met my roommate, I met his friends, and he called me "his girl," and HE said that we were a cute couple, and that we were seeing each other. ??????

Oh my gosh, I can really relate to your story. I have been having an on and off with my x-fiance for the last four years. He does alot of the same things that your guy is doing. It boggles my freaking mind.

Does his friends share any insight about this situation with you?

Bottom line is the guy sounds like a mess to me. You ar etotally being played here, and I just find it so disappointing that you don't see it. I mean, if you guys are teenagers then this isn't that unusual, but if your adults, there really are more stable relationships to be had. If I had one wish it's thta people would stop wasting times on relationships like this one and take the time to find real and meaningful ones.

Sorry if I offended you. He sounds incredibly immature is the point. And yes, appears to make contact when HE wants sex... *ding ding ding*

Out of nowhere last week, he called, because he said that he was depressed (grandmother dying). I went over to talk to him (yes, sex happened).

He sounds incredibly immature is the point. And yes, appears to make contact when HE wants sex... *ding ding ding*

Who in their right mind would call an X-girlfriend and use his dying grandmother as an excuse to get a booty call?? I don't think anyone wants a booty call that bad. :laugh:

I don't know what is going on between them, but it isn't just sex.

I don't know what is going on between them, but it isn't just sex.

You're right, it isn't just sex. It's sex AND adolescent mind games.

i'm gord

i haven't been doing too good the last few days

and i called my doc and they want me to do the 30 - 30 and focus on that

i am not sure where i am sleeping tonight but i can't sleep in my house

because the memories of her leaving

i think this has been the toughest of my whole life

and i will bounce back

its weird when u don't need a hand everyone loves u

when u do its a ghost town

I am at bank and lisgar

might sleep there tonight

parking garage near by

i

:( So... booty call AND mind games?? That's what I figured. :(

Well, if you really want to know how he feels ,take the sex factor out of the equation.