Slept with me then nothing

so gutted

i met a wonderful man on weds night. we met for the first time, for the previous week we had been texting and calling non stop. he was attentive, we had dinner, things moved on, intiated by me. He didnt take advantage.

Anyway we shared an intimate time together. i got drunk, as i was edgy from the first meeting. he didnt take advantage. but i knocked myself out. so he tried to get me a cab home, i couldnt move so i stayed the night, he went home.

i texted him a few times, whilst there saying sorry.

next day all i got was a text saying "was fun. did u get home ok?

i replied .......after that nothing. in the afternoon i sent a text saying - how r u feeling.

nothing.

(during it all - he did say that he was glad we met and there was plently of time for more later....no rush...)

is this it? will he never call?????

• Author

wot do u mean? I DIDNT FORCE HIM...we chatted, kissed and stuff thats it.........i dont drink much so it hit me hard.......anyway he knew i had just been through a rough time and we both agreed it was going to be a no strings thing....

what the hell can i call him and say?

My Fair Katie
we both agreed it was going to be a no strings thing....

If it was a no strings thing, why would you expect him to call you back?

I'm confuddled.

I thought you first said you stayed the night at his place b/c you were

too drunk.

Anyway, and this is my personal angle, there is some intimidation involved when a lady gets drunk on the second date. I believe you shouldn't. Its like letting go altogether, all at once. It is all but reassuring. It is all but letting the real you emerge. It is all but confident. So clealry you have found a gentleman who will not take advantage of obvioulsy biased circumstances, but that is perhaps where his chivalry ends. I'd say call, and sort it out.

we both agreed it was going to be a no strings thing....

Sorry to say this, but he isn't going to call. Not in the way you would like him to.

• Author

why wouldnt he call? what have i done wrong?? i dont want love............its just the shock of lots of contact and then none.........

My Fair Katie
why wouldnt he call? what have i done wrong??

Uhh, cause he was looking for something fun and "no strings" and then you got so drunk you couldn't even get yourself in a cab. That's hardly a guy's definition of a fun evening. He checked on you to make sure you were okay, and now he's backing away, let him.

You can find lots of other guys for fun no strings attached sex. It aint hard.

why wouldnt he call? what have i done wrong?? i dont want love............its just the shock of lots of contact and then none.........

Why are you blaming yourself? You don't know what is going on inside his head, so don't assume that you've done something wrong! Maybe it's possible he's taking a break, or seeing how he feels...I don't know. But try not to put it all on yourself, k.

• Author

yeh thanks. i guess people do worst things. but he did agree to do everything we did, before. it wasnt like i came onto him.........my mistake was getting too drunk that i fell asleep.

people do worst things at xmas parties etc dont they?

im embaressed that i did something out of amy asian character and now he will remember me as a sl*g.

im embaressed that i did something out of amy asian character and now he will remember me as a sl*g.

why? asians are too conservative and boring most of the time.

Lol... I didn't know slug was a bad word.... ;)

I hate to say it but I agree with most everyone else.

You gave it all away way too soon, and now there isn't alot of going back that you are going to be able to do.

Just chalk this one up as a loss and move on, hon....

why? asians are too conservative and boring most of the time.

Oh, is this your professional opinion, Alpha-jerk?

I'm disappointed... usually your posts are so insightful and enlightening... (not)

Oh, is this your professional opinion, Alpha-jerk?

I'm disappointed... usually your posts are so insightful and enlightening... (not)

yes, i'm asian so i have good experience in this matter.

burning 4 revenge
Lol... I didn't know slug was a bad word.... ;)

I think the word was slag.

And stop picking on Alpha, that's Touche's job.

• Author

yeh look what happened when i became unboring - i couldnt handle the drink............i hope he is forgiving enough to see me again...which he did make reference too...........

we are not boring - we are "chained"

I think the word was slag.

And stop picking on Alpha, that's Touche's job.

Slug, slag, insert your favorite vowel... still not a bad word. lol ;)

And as for Alpha, I will stop when he stops showing his rear... I mean I know the custom is for the alphamale of the gorillas to display his posterior to everyone, but come on....

burning 4 revenge
How ironic...someone with over 14,000 post telling someone with less than 100 to "be quiet"
off topic, but is that fidel castro's face on a vagina?