Dating a Virgin Girl

Green

Ive been on a couple of dates with a girl who I found out is a Virgin. She said she believes in waiting untill mariage to have sex. I told her that I'm not a virgin. I'm thinking of trying to get sex from her the next date even after what I learned.

I'm thinking of trying to get sex from her the next date even after what I learned.

i thiink that's a great idea KMT...after all, some guy has gotta be her "first". May as well be you!

Ive been on a couple of dates with a girl who I found out is a Virgin. She said she believes in waiting untill mariage to have sex. I told her that I'm not a virgin. I'm thinking of trying to get sex from her the next date even after what I learned.

The way that you wrote this is just creepy. Not so much because she is a virgin but because you are trying to "get sex" from her. I don't think I have ever "gotten" sex with anyone. I have had sex with people but never gotten it. The way that you say it makes it sound like the chicken pox or, even worse, an STD.

That being said it is really heartwarming to hear how you value this girl's choices, opinions and morals. Kudos to you!!

:(

lighthouse

I agree with lighthouse. And get ready for this to be your first AND last date with her. You're not her kind I don't believe. Look elsewhere.

That being said it is really heartwarming to hear how you value this girl's choices, opinions and morals. Kudos to you!!

:(

lighthouse

see KMT (and all other LSers)....this is what I mean by the advice men will get from women vs. men. Women will always try to emasculate you and cut your nuts off. Men want you to score and get sex.

KMT, I think you should do everyting possible to pop this girl's cherry.

Thanks Touche!

Alpha -

I really have no desire to cut anyone's nuts off. I do believe that a person's morals and beliefs should be respected. She is a virgin because she believes in that just as you believe that you would like to keep your nuts. I personally don't understand why or how someone would be a virgin but I don't understand what the purpose of your nuts is either. I am all for him "scoring" but I think this one is going to be a big strike. If KMT had said something, anything, to the effect of "I really like this girl" and not "I am going to try and get sex off her no matter what her values are" then I would be rooting him on. However he didn't and therefor I don't.

lighthouse

see KMT (and all other LSers)....this is what I mean by the advice men will get from women vs. men. Women will always try to emasculate you and cut your nuts off. Men want you to score and get sex.

KMT, I think you should do everyting possible to pop this girl's cherry.

I disagree about your men v. women 'analysis.' And it's too bad that the girl won't know how he really feels about her and her values. Hopefully she'll be smart enough to figure KMT out.

quietintrovertgirl

KMT,

I am dead seriuos if you take that virgin girl virginity.I hope bad thing happen to you.I am a virgin woman and to her read your post really sadden me.A man should respect a virgin woman wishes ti waot until marriage.KMT there are sooooo many women out there who would gladly have sex with you. You're not a jerk.You're a stud muffin.A stud muffin doesn't have to take any woman virginity because he alway has women to have sex with him.

KMT, I am dead serious if you take that virgin girl's virginity I hope bad things happen to you. I am a virgin woman and to read your post really saddened me. A man should respect a virgin woman's wishes to wait until marriage. KMT there are sooooo many women out there who would gladly have sex with you. You're not a jerk. You're a stud muffin. A stud muffin doesn't have to take any woman virginity because he alway has women to have sex with him.

These are good points, QIG, and a man should respect ALL of a woman's wishes (within reason, of course). And keep in mind, short of raping her (which I hope will not happen), the woman has the ultimate say on what happens to her.

dude, you sound pretty much like you wanna be a mack and all. that's cool and all but if you have problems respecting people and where they stand morally, i wonder how deep you can really be. it's guys like you that **** up stuff for the nice guys. if you are only lookin for a piece, get some elsewhere. dont do that to her or who ever it is she is saving it for. dude have some respect for her and her choice. think about when you get married, do you wanna marry some girl that a guy played out? respect man.

hahaha! hoho. good one. so you're reverting to neendertalism are you? are you going to hang the sheet for all to see when you're done?

You like a challenge, f-en go work on your application for grad school. this virgin sh** is the lamest excuse for procrastination I have ever heard.

she'll dump your ass.

Excellent, Kamille! Especially the last part. And as I said, I think that's EXACTLY what's going to happen. He's not even going to "score" a good night kiss on THAT date!:laugh:

• Author
i thiink that's a great idea KMT...after all, some guy has gotta be her "first". May as well be you!

My thoughts exactly

Go warm your heart else where I'm on a mission to get laid

I disagree about your men v. women 'analysis.' And it's too bad that the girl won't know how he really feels about her and her values. Hopefully she'll be smart enough to figure KMT out.

It often does turn into men v. women on here with topics like this. She will know how I feel about her and her values when I try to have sex with her on our next date there will be nothing for her to figure out.

KMT,

I am dead seriuos if you take that virgin girl virginity.I hope bad thing happen to you.I am a virgin woman and to her read your post really sadden me.A man should respect a virgin woman wishes ti waot until marriage.KMT there are sooooo many women out there who would gladly have sex with you. You're not a jerk.You're a stud muffin.A stud muffin doesn't have to take any woman virginity because he alway has women to have sex with him.

Thank you for calling me a stud. I relize your a virgin, but if you were dating a guy and you told him you were waiting for mariage or what ever, could you really hold it against him for testing your convictions. I'm not talking about doing anything shady here, Im just going to try to round the bases. I mean would you be any less disapointed in me if I was just going to ask for a bj durring my next date.

dude, you sound pretty much like you wanna be a mack and all. that's cool and all but if you have problems respecting people and where they stand morally, i wonder how deep you can really be. it's guys like you that **** up stuff for the nice guys. if you are only lookin for a piece, get some elsewhere. dont do that to her or who ever it is she is saving it for. dude have some respect for her and her choice. think about when you get married, do you wanna marry some girl that a guy played out? respect man.

I am a nice guy, and I'm not only looking for a piece of ass. I'm also not looking to marry the girl who Ive been on 3 dates with already just to try to have sex with her. I only just found out shes a virgin. I dont need to marry a virgin to answer your last question if thats what you meant.

hahaha! hoho. good one. so you're reverting to neendertalism are you? are you going to hang the sheet for all to see when you're done?

You like a challenge, f-en go work on your application for grad school. this virgin sh** is the lamest excuse for procrastination I have ever heard.

she'll dump your ass.

Maybe she will, and thats fine because I need something more physical.

Maybe she will, and thats fine because I need something more physical.

So there you have it. Tell her it's not her, but that you and she have different values so you need to move on. Just be nice about it because many guys make women feel like crap about that subject so try and be a gentleman. Despite what Alphamale will tell you, it won't kill you. Plus she'll respect you and you will have something to be proud of (rather than acting like a dog.)

im not saying you should marry a virgin. what im getting at is that if you play her. she will be hurt and feel used. thats baggage that is hard to bring into a new relationship. if she is that moralistic about her sexuality, it says a lot about how much she respects herself and who she wants to be with. im only saying dont view laying her as a goal. if you want to have sex with her, respect her enough to be real with her and honestly try to do what is not going to hurt her. no one wants to be a jerk i know and i dont think you really wanna be that way. you've posted really good stuff on here and seem pretty straight up . how do you feel about her? if you feel like she is worth waiting on, there is something there. if you dont think she is, then i would question my intentions and look at big picture of things like how is this going to affect me or her 6 months from now or a yr. im like you in the sense that i need the physical in a relationship but also i want more than that.

Not that it matters to you KMT or even you Alpha but for a lot of females losing your virginity to someone is very important. It is even more important who you lose it to. Sad that this girl might possibly lose it to someone who just wants to score.

Are you going to get her drunk to get what you want KMT?

lighthouse

Sad that this girl might possibly lose it to someone who just wants to score.

Most men "just want to score". And there is nothing to be ashamed of.

I wonder what the percentage of guys out there have tried to talk a virgin into sex ????? maybe 98% ??

We are all virgins at one point in our lives.. when we are younger we are all virgins.. but we try to talk another virgin into having sex.. and the cycle continues..

I don't think what he is trying to do is as bad as his tone about it.. her being a virgin and the conquest of that shouldn't be the driving factor..

He seems to have the conquest tone.. that would be damaging to the girl.. but taking the virginity of a girl that wants to have sex isn't the worst thing that could happen to her...

I agree Art...IF she wants to have sex..no prob. But this girl doesn't sound like she wants to until she's married and he should respect that. And that's the point here.

I wonder what the percentage of guys out there have tried to talk a virgin into sex ????? maybe 98% ??..

I popped my ex-wife's cherry :)

this girl doesn't sound like she wants to until she's married and he should respect that.

Yeah.. you are right.. he should respect her words and not push any further..

No means No

Definitely true Art. However I believe that works well in your teens (when many people lose their virginity) but as a person gets older they have made a choice to remain a virgin. Like quiet introverted girl. That is why it is different.

And alpha I understand that most men just want to score. In fact, being a female and getting hit on I probably understand it as well as, if not better, than you do. Great. Go score. Have a great time with someone who wants the same thing. Not with someone who has made a choice to not do that.

I guess it is about respect and while I couldn't do it I do respect this girls decision to remain a virgin. You all should as well.

lighthouse