He showed off my a**...why?!

chill chic

I was with this guy that I'd been seeing & his friends (not close friends but he knew them) Well I was wearing a skirt & when I leaned up against him with my back turned to his friends, he lifted up my skirt & showed off my a**. I got mad & told him I was for his eyes, only & he said that he knew, but it was "just for a lil show" in his words. Well why would he do such a thing?! Was he insecure or felt that he couldn't compete with the other guys for whatever reason so that he had to show me off to the other guys?

, he lifted up my skirt & showed off my a**.

That's extremely disrespectful!!!!

I got mad & told him I was for his eyes, only
Good for you.

& he said that he knew, but it was "just for a lil show" in his words.
So he didn't even apologise for being so crass. I think that's awful.

The good news is that he thinks you have a smokin' a**.

The bad news is that he is emphasising that he thinks the best thing you have going for you is your smoking' a**. And, to make matters much worse, he is showing it off to his friends to somehow score points!!??

There's nothing wrong with being proud of someone, so next time pull his pants down and show them what a "snake" he is. :love::bunny:

• Author
and you are with him why ??

no not anymore, because of the fact that he treated me like a trophy, but I was kind of naive at the time :( but yah he was a loser, when he found out that I became an insurance agent for a well known company, & will make more money than him at the age I'm at he gave me crap! (he works for ADT & is 32 years-old) so I'm sure he's the one that feels like the a** now and will forever be one.

• Author
hmm...i'll have to try that someday :laugh:

were you wearing a mini-skirt or regular skirt?

:p

well it wasn't a pencil skirt lol ;)

yah he was a loser, when he found out that I became an insurance agent for a well known company, & will make more money than him at the age I'm at he gave me crap! (he works for ADT & is 32 years-old) so I'm sure he's the one that feels like the a** now and will forever be one.

Sounds like he really got to you.

(he works for ADT & is 32 years-old)

immaturity knows no limits. I have a male aquaintance who is like 37 and his whole life with women revolves around the nudie bars. He's a stock broker and college educated but knows totally zero about women.

Very nice, attractive and intelligent guy but when it comes to females he's a total loser...

• Author
That's extremely disrespectful!!!!

Good for you.

So he didn't even apologise for being so crass. I think that's awful.

The good news is that he thinks you have a smokin' a**.

The bad news is that he is emphasising that he thinks the best thing you have going for you is your smoking' a**. And, to make matters much worse, he is showing it off to his friends to somehow score points!!??

There's nothing wrong with being proud of someone, so next time pull his pants down and show them what a "snake" he is. :love::bunny:

Yah it was VERY pathetic on his part, I couldn't believe it. And he's older, he should've known better, well age doesn't matter but geez he wasn't a immature 20 year-old, he was a immature 32 year-old.

Oh yah & get this, he told me he stook up for me when his roommate asked him if he could...(not the time of the skirt incident) Yah freakin' right I highly doubt that.

Well there won't be a next time, but I'll remember that if I ever see him...about the snake part. ;)

• Author
immaturity knows no limits. I have a male aquaintance who is like 37 and his whole life with women revolves around the nudie bars. He's a stock broker and college educated but knows totally zero about women.

Very nice, attractive and intelligent guy but when it comes to females he's a total loser...

well probably because he spent so much time on his studies & neglected to learn about women in the process. but wow he's 37, I hope he turns his life around if he wants a wife :eek:

oh yah I forgot to mention that I had asked him about it again long after it happened, & he said he forgot :rolleyes:

Oh well...if it's any consolation, I wouldn't have forgotten your a**.

Uh I so want to get him back for doing that, but it's too late now :mad:

Sure, it's degrading.

I remember one of the episodes of this comedy series I like. A robot was asking everyone to "justify their existence" - and one of the answers was "I have given joy to the world because I have such a beautiful a**"...so remember that there is a bright side to all of this.

We all know you are much, much more that a beautiful behind. But oh, oh, oh it's a nice weapon to have. Use it sparingly.

PS: And you kind of have (gotten him back). He has lost the "use" of the aforementioned a**. I bet he's not the first person to be crying into the pillow on that score.

• Author
PS: And you kind of have (gotten him back). He has lost the "use" of the aforementioned a**. I bet he's not the first person to be crying into the pillow on that score.

I love you magichands..you always say the sweetest things ;)

I'm sure he has a waterbed by now...:laugh:

I kind of wish I was friends with that guy at that time. And had been there, of course. I guess you probably think that is a bad thing. I can't help it though.