His ex is pissing me off now!

Lishy

Hi

I have been dating this guy for 4 months!

Quick recap ......... He has a child with a girl who he split up with a year before we met and NOW she has decided to cause him grief!

So today it was nice and sunny and we went for a walk to get brekkie and get some fresh air and on our way back we hear "Oi you, cum 'ere" out of the most common voice you have ever heard! I look and see it must be her (I have never seen her before)

I walk away and let him deal with it as we had discussed when we spoke about what would happen if we ever saw our ex's when out together. We both have ex's who we have kids with who want us back and cause us grief.

So she tells him she wants money and shoves his kid at him. He gives her money and takes his son and she yells at him and slaps him aorund the head. I AM SO FKN MAD!

We had plans for today and he just gives her money and takes his son and DOES WHAT SHE FKN WANTS! I wanna tell him to grow a backbone and stand up to her!

Oh I am so upest I dont even know why I posted this!

I feel so un-important in his life now!

Sounds like a messed up situation...Not you and him, I mean his ex.

How old is their son? It's him I feel bad for, he doesn't need to see his folks fighting, his mom acting like an idiot and seeing his mom hit his dad...

He probably is scared to stand up to her, in fear that he'll lose any contact with his son.

• Author

His son is only 4! I feel so bad for him watching his loony mum hit his dad!

He IS scared she will stop him seeing his son! She has done it before! I think I made a mistake walking away - I just spoke to him and she is threatening to come around here and to my work!

• Author

Oh and they had been split a year before we met! I dodnt take him off of her and until 6 months before we met he had tried to get back with her and she didnt want to know!

I am so pissed off!