Do Women Like Hairy Guys

Green

I saw a bunch of people posting on a thread about how they like guys who shave their bodies. I am a Hairy chested, just plain hairy guy. Now I've only had a problem with maybe one girl involving my hair and she was weird so I dont even feel I should count her. My point is, do girls really get bothered by sleeping with hairy guys? I mean look at Sean Connery he was the best James Bond and had a chest full of hair voted sexiest man alive but that was a different time so let me know people...

Usually I would have to say no, I prefer little body hair, but when it comes down to it there are about a billion more important things in a man than his level of hairyness. My bf is pretty hairy and I think he's all sorts of sexy :)

Hi,

My point is, do girls really get bothered by sleeping with hairy guys?

Well... it depends on the guy...

When I think of the Arab guy I dated not long ago I think... yum!! :love:

When I think of some other guy I dated but I didn't like very much I think... yuk! :confused:

Ariadne

nads and twig should be hair free...... or trimmed well.

shaving the whole bod is not my ideal...... man that would take too much time for some guys that could be better spent rubbing my feet.

Hairy necks with short hair :sick: too.....

hairy back is not for me either.

some on chest with racing strip is fine.... light fuzzy butt hair...... not dark wads tho!

ummmmm H has nice butt......... ummmmm.........

see what you did, made me think of the H's butt. :bunny:

Most of the guys I've been with have been hairy, and I don't mind so much...fun to play with chest and arm hair...I appreciate guys who shave the family jewels, less ending up in my mouth haha, but it's not a major turnoff.

It was so cute. My bf asked before we became official whether or not him being hairy really matters. We had been friends for a long time. I was pretty used to who he was. HAIR DOESN'T MATTER TO ME. I consider it the fuzziness of a pillow. :]

I used to HATE hair, lots of it on a guy. And now, my current boyfriend, he is a little more hairy than what I am used to, but I TOTALLY love it on him

Most of the women I've dated like that I keep myself trimmed. No back hair or crazy ingrown hairs in strange places is palatable.

Most fitness girls like no hair,women not too into fitness don't really care that much.

I personally have never had a woman say "you should grow lots of hair on your chest that would be sexy" :D

I personally have never had a woman say "you should grow lots of hair on your chest that would be sexy" :D

Probably because it would be as stupid as saying 'you really should turn your eyes blue' or 'I think you should grow taller'. Clearly, if you ain't got hair there, it's not happening whether she wants it or not.

I personally prefer hair on a male body but were I to fall for a hairless lad, I'd never breathe a word of my preference to him.

I totally love his hairy arms, chest, and even his hairy butt....

It's other things about him I don t like, but the fact of him being hairy does not bother me...at all, and I am picky.

I personally love hairy guys...mmmm....

But, if a guy isn't hairy, then that's sexy, too. However he is naturally is good. (excepting uni-brows.)

I do like the area around a guy's package to be all nice and trimmed, or even shaved...just for easy access and personal pleasure. :)

[

I do like the area around a guy's package to be all nice and trimmed, or even shaved...just for easy access and personal pleasure. :)

Exactly!!!

Ok, I m waiting for tonight, mmm can t wait:p

In my late teens I didn't like hairy guys at all. In my early twenties I like a bit of hair, and now that I'm in my mid to late twenties, I like 'em hairy. It's more masculine. More manly and less boyish. I like it. :D

ewww all you woman who like hairy guys thats gross.The old saying hairy guy with hairy girl....hahaha:laugh:

I shave everywhere, so I like the contrast and feel of a masculine, hairy guy against my smooth, bare skin.

But, if a guy isn't hairy, then that can feel, sexy, too. Again, it's whatever he is naturally that is a turn-on because it's him. I wouldn't want him to go crazy trying to be something he isn't.

Scobro, are you naturally hairless on your chest? Either way, you have a very nice body. I don't think most women would care if you were hairy or not, so I hope if you shave/wax, you do it because YOU like it better.

As for me, I like a man who takes care of himself and has perfect hygiene, but I'd prefer he be more into shaving me than himself....;):laugh:

...so let me know people...

I guarantee you could get almost any woman to laugh and clap with glee if you were able to scamper up a tree and swing from the branches while eating a banana. So I think the answer is a qualified yes: women like hairy guys.

As far as for dating/mating goes, not sure. There are plenty of hairy guys around, which indicates to me that that hair has persisted in the gene pool for all these millenia. So I think it's clear that there must have always been some women who were into furry guys. Otherwise you wouldn't exist.

CrushedOrgans

i don't want a pink, hairless baby-man or a wolfman...

there must be a happy medium. and there is, because that's all i've had relationships with.

I shave everywhere, so I like the contrast and feel of a masculine, hairy guy against my smooth, bare skin.

But, if a guy isn't hairy, then that can feel, sexy, too. Again, it's whatever he is naturally that is a turn-on because it's him. I wouldn't want him to go crazy trying to be something he isn't.

Scobro, are you naturally hairless on your chest? Either way, you have a very nice body. I don't think most women would care if you were hairy or not, so I hope if you shave/wax, you do it because YOU like it better.

As for me, I like a man who takes care of himself and has perfect hygiene, but I'd prefer he be more into shaving me than himself....;):laugh:

*Reading the above Message*

I have a sudden urge to breakout my RAZOR and get busy;)

i don't want a pink, hairless baby-man or a wolfman...

there must be a happy medium. and there is, because that's all i've had relationships with.

I'm with you on that CO!

Rooster, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, Kittiecat, I think the same thing!

Guys have the body hair, and

women don't (unless they live in some parts of Europe!):D

Guys have the body hair, and

women don't (unless they live in some parts of Europe!):D

Thank you Gillette and the power of advertising! :rolleyes: