I Need a True friend to talk to! (Just Friend)

Hi there^*^ I am 22 years old and just got married and im going thru alot of difficult times I would love to find a real sincere friend to talk to, someone who can give me advice. You know how theres times when you feel sad, or happy and would like to share those moments with someone? Im a really nice person. ayone nice out there?

:( :( :( :(

Whether the difficulties you're facing are to do with your marriage or some other issue you do well to think seriously why you don't feel your partner is that "real sincere friend" you can talk to.

You may need someone older since I presume you are both quite young, or someone with expert advise if you have a specific mental or emotional problem (in which case you may think about talking to a mature relative, a pastor, a councellor theapist or doctor) but really, ... if you are just looking for someone nice to share those happy or sad moments, news flash, that's one of the reasons people actually get married - give your partner a try or fix it so you can in future - if you don't the sad moments are bound to get sadder....

Hi there^*^ I am 22 years old and just got married and im going thru alot of difficult times I would love to find a real sincere friend to talk to, someone who can give me advice. You know how theres times when you feel sad, or happy and would like to share those moments with someone? Im a really nice person. ayone nice out there?

Hi gig,

What is it you are going through? I know what it is like to want to talk to someone. I went through alot at your age as well.

whichwayisup

Are you looking for women friends or men friends...Cuz my advice to you is to confide in a female friend.

The fact you have your MIL living at your place and things aren't as good as they should be, you're also reaching out and needing something that your hubby can't provide right now?? I don't know...

But, keep posting and hope it helps you through your situation.

I just mentioned the looking for a friend thing as dangerous if you're hoping it will be a man. Not saying that is what you're looking for, but I'm just reading between the lines...

Hey,

If you are looking for freinds you came to the right place. Just post up anytime how you feel and you will find tons of supportive freinds here on LS.

The best thing about this place is that no one here could ever be part of your social group so you not need to worry about people saying anything stupid.

Just post up how you are feeling and you shall get responses. If you need a freind to talk stuff with just shoot me a PM.

Hi Gig,

It's doubtful you'll come out of the Loveshack with a new best friend but there are some really good advisers writing here.

Your heart must be breaking to feel so lonely so early on in the marriage. Sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger with whom you have a clean slate so have at it... what's going on?

hey gig, we're here to help however we are able. Being a newlywed is great, but it's learning a whole new other way of life, and that can be difficult at times. So, share whenever you feel the need to, and we'll listen, okay?

iin the meantime, congrats on your recent marriage! :) :) :)

I'm everybodies friend you must not have known that! blah blah blah lets talk about stuff... how do you feel about that... ah he said what, oh no he didn't... have you tried the calmari over at baha caja wooo hoo

hello I'm Lindsay and I want to talk with you,but I'm 12 and I don't think you want to talk with me I'm you do you can e-mail me at xxxx(email address removed during moderation, violation of guidelines)

Lindsay

So gig - you've been sleeping with your husband of 3 months now for 6 years? How old were you both when this started? And how is that mother-in-law?

Sorry folks, but I smell a troll.

I found this from another one of her threads.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I Am 50 Years Old And Have Been Totally Disabled For Ove 15 Years And Will Continue For The Rest Of My Life. With All That Being Said I Have Been In Business All My Life And Still A Fighter. I Would Be Most Happy If I Could Help You With Advice As I To Am Looking For A True Friend Thats All. I Was Once Married But She Chose To Leave Me Perhaps Because She Never Took The Time Or Care As To What My Disability Is All About I Am Telling You This Because I Understand What Being Sad Is All About. If I Can Help You I Am In A Way Helping Myself. So Feel Free To Contact Me If You Wish And If I Can Help You I Will If I Don't Know The Answer I Will Tell You That I Will Also Tell You I Will Find The Answer.