Game over?

killercards

killercards

Okay, I have posted on this topic many times.. This girl and I became best friends, We work at the same.. For about 9 months now we have been friends.. On July the 4th See invited me over to her place, We watched movies and She revealed how she has feellings for me and I told her the same, We made out the whole night.. We talked about us getting married and Next few days after that, I would go over there and make out and Get into four play, I never Had penetration, she is a virgin... THis went on for week until her family seen the hickies on her neck left from me. Her mom and sister said don't have sex until marriage and take it slow... So I came over one night again and we made out and four play and I was rubbing her down stairs and grinding going on. She was for this all but still no sex. Then she says we need control. Last night, I was hurt.... we were on the phone talking and she said she had something to tell me but she doesnt want to hurt me, But I insisted on her telling me.. She told me she is freaking out, she has never been in a serious relationship like this and said She thinks we moved way too fast.. She says we were best friends and the next minute we were all over each other and she kept going.. I think we should just be friends right now and do this right and slow.. She said: I have been feeling very doubtfull about this working.. I told her: I love you and you are the one. You Are the one I care about the most... I don't want to date other women, I thought I got you... After that we talked like we did as lovers again saying marriage and We told eachother we care bla bla.. And We miss eachother and I said I can come over on saturday night after work to be with her. So today she came into working, I'm already feeling tension from her like she felt last night and she was all like that most of the day. I ask her a few times, if saturday is a good idea still and she would reply: I don't know, Yeah... and I would ask her throughout the day and Same answer until the last time I asked: She told me I guess, we will see... I will call you because I'm doing stuff with my sister.. Wow I don't know whats happening but She's going to call me tonight.. I am almost thinking are relationship ship is lost and its over.. What do you all think???? What should I do or don't do???? Help!!!! I am soooo depressed right now

First of all you best get a grip on your emotions. No woman wants to see a guy loosing his kewl! You need to back up and let this girl breath or you are gonna loose her as a potential wife and a friend. Things between you two seem to have moved way to fast. For the moment dont ask her too many questions. Dont ask her out, can you call, can you come over, can she come over. Resort back to friendship mode for the time being. Let things catch up and see where you two stand but if you loose it emotionally things will be over-Shane

BareGoddess

How old are you guys? How long have you been going out?

I agree with Shane. SLOW down and don't push it.

• Author
killercards

We are both 21 and have been going out for almost 2 weeks as a couple and We always went out as friends for like 9 months.

How old are you guys? How long have you been going out?

I agree with Shane. SLOW down and don't push it.

• Author
killercards

What should I say to her??? Or say anything at all??? She is supposed to be calling me tonight maybe... What should I do if she does happen to call??

First of all you best get a grip on your emotions. No woman wants to see a guy loosing his kewl! You need to back up and let this girl breath or you are gonna loose her as a potential wife and a friend. Things between you two seem to have moved way to fast. For the moment dont ask her too many questions. Dont ask her out, can you call, can you come over, can she come over. Resort back to friendship mode for the time being. Let things catch up and see where you two stand but if you loose it emotionally things will be over-Shane
BareGoddess

Just be friendly. Do what Shane said. Act like you're just friends for now. Don't talk about your relationship.

• Author
killercards

I so appreciate you and shane's help!! I feel better already.. If she does call me tonight I will be friendly and I won't even mention us a couple. This is what she wants and From what you all say, I think this is true. Before this post I had an attitude of me just moving on and forgetting her but I know That is very wrong for me to even consider.. I won't.. I need to calm down, I got all worked up. Besides I am putting my two weeks in at work..

Just be friendly. Do what Shane said. Act like you're just friends for now. Don't talk about your relationship.