When her interest level has gone..

Ok I been reading too much Doc Love haha.. but I agree with him about a woman's interest level..

So I been friends with this girl. I felt her interest level was pretty much there, all this time, she's practically telling me here I am, all for you, just reach out and grab me.. And what did I do? Nothing..

So a few months went by. I sensed her giving up cause I couldn't reach her for a week. Finally she called and said let's hang out. I felt it was her giving me one last chance. And what did I do? Not only did I do nothing, I started acting kind of confrontational, making comments as if I was questioning her.. maybe judging her somewhat.

So her interest is pretty much gone now.

I know all I can do is back off, move on. If she comes around, great.

But what I want to know is, should I at least give her one last speech explaining why I acted like that? Should I confess that I saw her as someone I wanted to take out, to date, that I liked her, and was frustrated that I couldn't tell her so that's why I acted like that?

At least that way I said it, got it off my chest, and she will know.

Or, should I not even bother. Would that be like an afterthought and she'll just laugh at it, not in a funny laughing way, in a mocking way like I am a spineless fool?

Sorry this is a total immature question, but yes I missed out on Dating 101..

westernxer

If you were attracted to her, your interest level would've matched hers, and you'd already be an item.

Save the speech for the politicians. If you have no intentions of hooking up with her, don't call her. Period.

Alexandra-Girl

I don't think you should contact her. Let her interest surface again. When and IF it does... don't be a wuss. Take her on a date and kiss her. Just do it. Don't talk about it.

Good-luck

Alexandra

Wow, your post sounds bad when it comes to showing your interest to this girl. Sorry, but I've been in this girl's position before. If I really liked the guy, I will try for a while. If he shows no interest, then I'd eventually give on him and move on and find someone who appreciate me for me. :)

('there's a lot of fish in the sea' analogy works for both gender)

Unless the guy steps up, I probably won't initiate again.

Only initiate only if you like her romantically. If not, don't bother. These mind games are cruel.

I think you should just move on, there are times where a "screw up" is best left as a screw up. use it as a learning experience.

I went thru this with one girl and I say I was oblivious to her showing interests in me. Once I wised up, she was gone taken by another guy.

Thanks 4 the replies.. So yeah I'm hearin mostly I should just forget about it and move on.

That's what I'm gonna do. I effed up. I can't believe, most guys beg for a girl like her, and she was ignoring them and standing right in front of me with a smile on her face.. for two freakin months..

You know what, I deserve not havin her. Total idiot. Someone please smack me upside the head!!!